Hadeed Emirates Contracting
View all Hadeed Emirates Contracting reviews

Hadeed Emirates Contracting

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Employee Review

Good team, able to use knowledge

A good company with values, people with good knowledge, a great example of teamwork, company supports the freshers to become an experienced individuals.

busy place

Just an ordinary day to finish everything in a day. I learned too many like work ethic, multitasking, hard work, time management and socialization with my colleagues. Even though there's a day that very busy but because of the joyful surrounding I can't mind how busy I am.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

No overtime

productive

I personally learn a lot in my designation, sometimes having a hard time especially when I am a newbie to the company. It's fun because staffs and admin people are friendly and helps you in any trouble you are facing.

Pros

free transportation and lunch

Cons

long travel

provide 1 hr. brake to rest

day to day routine updating log sheets filling incoming and outgoing docs. i learn to be more organized management is good they are open for ideas to do the work better and co worker are open for help the hardest part of the job is the busy day and meeting the deadline having get together party for special occasions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hadeed Emirates Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Hadeed Emirates Contracting Reviews by Location

• Hadeed Emirates Contracting
  • Good team, able to use knowledge