HSBC

United Arab Emirates265 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,455 reviews

Great place to work . Very flexible and accommodating management . Good salary and other benefits . Management is concerned about the employees well being. Only issue is frequent change of organization structure

Hsbc is a one of best bank

I have spend 6 years in HSBC Bank.UAE overall 14 years. found best place to work. i was permanent took all benifits but after 3rd party during 6 years only 1 time salary increase. only salary issue for 3rd party. very less salary. permanent and 3rd party difference. it should be same. i hope next 3rd party employee will get a good salary like permanant. bcoz they do same work.

Best and fun place to work

HSBC is the Best International Bank where it makesthe staff the Best and Professional place to work. I feel proud to be an HSBC staff. I Love working in HSBC. Good salary and good bonus for the staff.

Pros

Free lunch in team

Cons

Sometime stress ful

Work with fun

Currently I am working third party in this company.it’s is good place to work.Good management.Salary paying rate also good.and also they provided better facilities for employees.

Great to work in HSBC

Job security and very great culture. Commissions are pathetic No score card for sales staffs Incentive structure is pathetic Salary structure is mediocre in Dubai.

Pros

Flexibility in working .work from home etc

Cons

Salary increment is an issue .

Overall good benefits and a little relaxed environment in my branch

Good place to work in paid leave is good and salary increases every year in hsbc dubai united arab emirates when i worked there It was competitive but good people and strong team

Hsbc

Since I was on outsourced Contract payrolls most of the staff benefits were not applicable to me. Senior Management staff were good and supportive. Competitive work environment

Pros

Lunch at reasonable price

Cons

Not all permanent staff benefits were provided to outsourced staff

Good Work Environment

Good place to work. Easier to build your career in some departments but quite challenging in others. The bank offers great benefits including retirement and health insurance.

Amazing Workplace

 Capabilities in implementing effective solutions to the customer’s needs with an aim to improve customer contentment and consequently customer loyalty.  Praised and awarded at different companies for achieving the targets and delivering utmost results.  An effective communicator with good relationship building & interpersonal skills.  Have comprehensive problem solving abilities.  Highly motivates others in getting results.  My skill set and experience grant me enough confidence in to look forward to handling challenging positions with targets to aim for.  Completed UAE National Military Service from August 2017 – August 2018.

Amazing place to learn and progress

Job is very challenging, you work in an international organization, and really feel being part of it. Management is also focused, and concept of Global isn't just in writing, but once can see in day to day work. Having said, the pressure is never ending, everyday is a new day, with previous day pending. It is fun for few years, but then you get tired as their is no work-life balance. Pay is also not great, with bonus reducing every year drastically.

Pros

subsidized lunch/bus transport

Cons

long hours, stress to extreme levels

Best place to work.

I had a very good work environment and a wonderful managers who always been a part of my successful carrier with hsbc. Hsbc always finds the talents of the employees and encourage them to improve their knowledge on what they good at.

Pros

Good work life management, employee benifits

Cons

Less salary

Productive and Fun

Good work env, though to many inter department politics, salary benefits are good so is medical coverage. Continuous learning and enhancement for individuals.

Pros

Recognition

Cons

Favouritisim

Fun Workplace with good Activitiesز

- Excellent Communication & Management.- Team Work.- Good Environment.- Attention to customers.- Solve customers problems.- Listen to customers and identify their needs.

Pros

Free lunch

HR Admin Assistant and customer service

Well that was amazing job and excellent management very good environment to work and my experience in bank was so good I spent a really a great time out there

Pros

Yes weekly free lunch and lots of fun out there

Cons

some times we work late hours

stressfull work days

as much as experienced and well rated , you will still feel unsecured . management mood will be the master chef of your day . My team is great, and self motivated

Pros

nothing free

Cons

shorts breaks, 2 days week off . paid leaves, health insurance

Fun workplace

Overall its a good place to work for freshers who start their careers & for those who are looking for pocket money. Needs to stay active & might want to focus on growth while at work.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Long Hours, Job Security

23 years of banking experience in HSBC

23 years of banking experience in HSBC Philippines , wife is employed as Medical Doctor in Dubai and children's school in Dubai, family has to transfer in Dubai

Pros

Good medical benefits for employees and dependents

Cons

None to specify

productive

Loved working for HSBC. Good working hours and a wonderful multi culture work environment. Employee benefits were taken care of which included yearly travel allowance, bonus, family insurance to name a few.

Pros

short hours

Cons

easy work

Good working environment with employee benefits

growing industry with lot of exploration

it is a good experience to work with a international bank learning opportunity is higher updated business systems improves work efficiency employee benefits and career growth

productive and fun play with pingpong

HSBC is a bank that expose you to what you have not know with a good diversity and culture oriented. Well structured and balance in ethnicity and behavioural in standard

Pros

free lunch

Cons

one hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HSBC