HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates271 reviews

Found 271 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,597 reviews

The most enjoyable work

In Hsbc work its very flexible they have good staff policy very heathy place and comfortable workflow Fair management they always give opportunities for staff to grow with improved them career

UAE branch needs better monitoring

You have to deal with a lot of problematic customers, which can be very stressful. Their branch in UAE needs to be monitored better by main office. I was expecting better.

Feedback

Positive:gain knowledge and skills Meet new people Basic salary is goodFeedback:Progression is required more connection than experience overloaded work Long hours

Prestige and compensation package, you have to be knowing someone to get upgraded

Over all i worked with Hsbc for almost 14 years and it was a fruitful and productive journey. Compensation and incentive package was great! However pandemic hit me.

No room for advancement

Any advancement opportunity was in the form of job postings - no such thing as a promotion. Banking industry in general is in a downward trajectory and HSBC in particular

Open door policy which makes HSBC an excellent employer

Open door policy Work life balance Career advancement opportunities with robust targets Eco friendly work environment. Top class benefit'swhich makes HSBC an excellent employer.

Over very good

It was a great experience learn alot with good culture.giving good training and knowledge,HSBC is a brand and leading in customer experience,HSBC in digital technologies

Pros

Full medical

Cons

No entertainment at work

Worked in both UK and UAE

Working for HSBC in UK, applied for a transfer to Dubai, UAE for further job and career development. Enjoyed working for HSBC in both countries with different work ethics. Both are an amazing country to be working in.

Perfect balance

Very friendly environment.Good salaries and support.Great opportunity to grow in ones career.There hiring process is lengthy however they hand pick the employees and they are there to stay.

Great place to work . Very flexible and accommodating management . Good salary and other benefits . Management is concerned about the employees well being. Only issue is frequent change of organization structure

Productive and Fun work place, collaborative.

I have worked with HSBC 2 years as Employee Banking Advisor. Working environment was wonderful and peaceful. During my work with HSBC i have gained lot of banking knowledge which will add more value in my career.

Pros

Subsidies lunch

Hsbc is a one of best bank

I have spend 6 years in HSBC Bank.UAE overall 14 years. found best place to work. i was permanent took all benifits but after 3rd party during 6 years only 1 time salary increase. only salary issue for 3rd party. very less salary. permanent and 3rd party difference. it should be same. i hope next 3rd party employee will get a good salary like permanant. bcoz they do same work.

Professional work place

HSBC Is a great place to work in. Professional atmosphere and management . My 5years that I have worked there I was lucky to have a fun team; Colleagues who have become close friends. Working hours there are normal. They always advance there staff with trainings and knowledge. It’s truely a working experience I will not forget!

Best and fun place to work

HSBC is the Best International Bank where it makesthe staff the Best and Professional place to work. I feel proud to be an HSBC staff. I Love working in HSBC. Good salary and good bonus for the staff.

Pros

Free lunch in team

Cons

Sometime stress ful

Opportunity to learn more skills and do more challenging tasks

Experience of working with HSBC Bank is very multidimensional. With present Work presure multitasking act is the key to survive. Knowledge level increases in all the related and new addition of job.

Productive working. Overall healthy and learning enviornment

Learn a lot . They are professional and ppl take work seriously. Overall healthy and learning environment. I suggest working in bank industry.I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue working

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Production and fun Palace to work

I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue workingI hope to return again to work in the old bank, if I have the opportunity.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Shorts hours

Best Place to work

It is really professional place to work in, where you find appreciation, support and real help to develop.People are very professional and friendly. It is not a matter of doing ur job only but you have so many opportunities to learn and develop.

Facilities

Fantastic system, advance Tecnology, advance system for banking, location wise good experience, fantastic customer service and experience, good team management.

Pros

There wasn’t free lunch

Cons

Not much longer duty

Work with fun

Currently I am working third party in this company.it’s is good place to work.Good management.Salary paying rate also good.and also they provided better facilities for employees.

Great to work in HSBC

Job security and very great culture. Commissions are pathetic No score card for sales staffs Incentive structure is pathetic Salary structure is mediocre in Dubai.

Pros

Flexibility in working .work from home etc

Cons

Salary increment is an issue .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HSBC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?