HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates259 reviews

Found 259 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,107 reviews

Hsbc is a one of best bank

I have spend 6 years in HSBC Bank.UAE overall 14 years. found best place to work. i was permanent took all benifits but after 3rd party during 6 years only 1 time salary increase. only salary issue for 3rd party. very less salary. permanent and 3rd party difference. it should be same. i hope next 3rd party employee will get a good salary like permanant. bcoz they do same work.

Professional work place

HSBC Is a great place to work in. Professional atmosphere and management . My 5years that I have worked there I was lucky to have a fun team; Colleagues who have become close friends. Working hours there are normal. They always advance there staff with trainings and knowledge. It’s truely a working experience I will not forget!

Best and fun place to work

HSBC is the Best International Bank where it makesthe staff the Best and Professional place to work. I feel proud to be an HSBC staff. I Love working in HSBC. Good salary and good bonus for the staff.

Pros

Free lunch in team

Cons

Sometime stress ful

Opportunity to learn more skills and do more challenging tasks

Experience of working with HSBC Bank is very multidimensional. With present Work presure multitasking act is the key to survive. Knowledge level increases in all the related and new addition of job.

Productive working. Overall healthy and learning enviornment

Learn a lot . They are professional and ppl take work seriously. Overall healthy and learning environment. I suggest working in bank industry.I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue working

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Production and fun Palace to work

I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue workingI hope to return again to work in the old bank, if I have the opportunity.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Shorts hours

Best Place to work

It is really professional place to work in, where you find appreciation, support and real help to develop.People are very professional and friendly. It is not a matter of doing ur job only but you have so many opportunities to learn and develop.

Facilities

Fantastic system, advance Tecnology, advance system for banking, location wise good experience, fantastic customer service and experience, good team management.

Pros

There wasn’t free lunch

Cons

Not much longer duty

Work with fun

Currently I am working third party in this company.it’s is good place to work.Good management.Salary paying rate also good.and also they provided better facilities for employees.

Great to work in HSBC

Job security and very great culture. Commissions are pathetic No score card for sales staffs Incentive structure is pathetic Salary structure is mediocre in Dubai.

Pros

Flexibility in working .work from home etc

Cons

Salary increment is an issue .

good experience but not the best employer

HSBC offers good work experience, but does not care about their staff, work life balance is not there, if you deliver above expectation then for a reason or another they have to reduce staff they will not mind getting rid of you,

Excellent place to work

great place to work .. met some great people and an excellent opportunity to learn a lot . Really missed working for a professional institution after i left HSBC

Stressful environment with top down management style

The work at the Dubai office was very stressful with no respect for work/life balance. The management all across the board was discriminatory. The respect you get depends on your Band. HR does not listen to employees less than Band 3. Their culture is not to retain good employees. They show you that if you quit they can get many like you!

Salary and benefits are on point

Professionalism is on top of priority. Multi tasking is the key on this organization. Everyone is trying to recognize you as part of the organization.

Okay place to work....

Bad management. Too much to pressure to sell bad overpriced products to customer. Minimal chance for promotion has management only look after their 'friends'.

Enhanced experience

Enhanced my experience and knowledge in all terms. Learnt fixed income, Derivatives operations. Provided training to new joiners and participated in UAT.Best company to work with.

stellar company to work for

Global organization which provided me with the opportunity to gain global experience. HSBC is also a great cultural environment and encourages diversity, connectivity and leadership.

High work pressure but friendly colleagues

There is excessive work pressure as the work has to be completed on the same day without carrying forward to the following day irrespective of the quantity. But the team work and coordination between the colleagues helps to complete the job without pending.

helpful culture, kind people,

workload sometimes over and rarely less, but the people are kind and helpful, they never refuse to share knowledge and share their expertise, and the management quite attention to appreciate our hardship

Everyday is a learning day

Everyday is a learning day Very helpful staff Flexible working My job was only a temporary position so it included filing, data entry of al guarantee related documents.

Over all good

Good place to work.... Great environment. Excellent management and immediate manager..... No gross sellings... Had a wonderful journey with canara hsbc obc life insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.4K
5K
2.6K

• HSBC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?