Gypsemna

Gypsemna Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

multicultural working environments with divers perception

meeting new people almost everyday and understanding the objectives and fulfilling it despite the differences of background race. Culture and languages was exciting.

Pros

Free housing, transportation and return tickets to home country

Cons

Management discrimination.

لا باس ممتازه

معامله رائعه وبدلات كويسه واجر اضافي محترم وزياده سنويه

Pros

بدلات كويسه جدا

Cons

بعض اخطاء الاداره والتعنت

Good Place to work and learn more about the industry

Good Place to work and learn more about the industry. Huge line of products and project. implementing and developing platform and opportunity is available should you wish to do it.

Productive And Enhancement In Career.

1. There was less to moderate pressure at work at instances only. 2. SAP & Oracle ERP's, Advanced Excel, Sales tactics and Sales Management, Sales Co-ordinating, Material production scheduling. Working on costing of special assorted orders and negotiating on price with regards to the material. Analyze market flow. 3. Caring and guiding management at instances for opting the right choice at work. 4. Company mission, value, ethics, expectations, and goals were part of the workplace culture. 5. Myself enjoyed the hardest part of the job which enhanced my career and I never looked at it being the hardest part of the job. 6. Professional growth, job security, sense of belonging. Having a positive environment, a place where there is room for learning, and is team oriented.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day every morning when arrived at work i check all the equipments communicate with the operator discuss if there is a problem. Mostly in the morning there is brakedown of forklift due to don't have a mechanic in the night but we ensure that there is always a spare for the equipments in case

Systematic

I like the systematic procedures. I have learned so many things about the SAP system. Good supervision and support from the logistic manager and HR manager.

I like my present company

My current company is good but am also develop in my career so i would like to work in USA or UK.and the gypsemna is a very good company and good management,and my instrumentation team is also very good ,,

Good

Productive and Good workplace

The enjoyable part of the work is identifying the problem and solving. Can learn many things in the job with the production and process activities. Identifying the problem and solving by taking as a Project.

Cons

Working for long hours

Company provide amenities to the employee.

First 4 hours gather all samples and analyzes.Reports will be directly given to the Quality Manager.I learned so much like the way they handles raw materials,testing and reporting.Management give there best support to the employee especially ideas and talents benefit to the prosper of the company.All employees here are nice.helping each other to achieve companies goals and objective.The hardest part of the job for me is communication cause some of the employee doesn't know how to speak English much.The most enjoyable part of the job is to know that you made part or contribute of the company success.

Productive and Place that you can learn a lot of things about machine operation and production line works

Its a good workplace Learned about production line work It was a so-so Management all co workers are good there is no hardest part of the job when the production running smoothly

Pros

free coffee and biscuits

Cons

it was good working hours

Proactive management with strict implementation of transparency and honesty

The Company is very active in breaking the usual records of productions. They source the employees expertise to think the applicable way to drop the expenses into minimum and gain an outstanding profits.

Pros

two-day holiday (Fri and Sat.)

Cons

No overtime, no canteen, no increment for four years.

Good compnay and proffesional company

This is a good company to learn more about instrumention process

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gypsemna. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gypsemna Reviews by Location

• Gypsemna
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?