Gulf Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi4 reviews

Good

very exciting,my attitude determines the outcome,had a very amazing manager,workplace culture very dynamic. I get to assist different types of people in a day, where you learn to adjust your patience accordingly. We received a tons training to get our job done in professional way and that's the most interesting part where you get your job done while learning.

Landscaping engineer and irrigation system.

I am working in uae 18 years experience i Emirate land group.in abudhabi 10 years. Working in palace experience. Fertility management company 8 years experience.

good place to work

enjoyed working with this company as an executive Secretary. initially it was heard time, worked hard, then the way was easy and acheived the best. I got enough experience and enjoyed my tenure.

Better working atmosphere with like minded colleagues

If I review about my company and my fellow staffs the working atmosphere in the company is OK and the staffs are very cooperative and adjustable type nature. We used to sit together for lunch and share our foods and feelings each other. We also used to have company food and lunch meetings on Thursday's fortnightly.

Pros

Free lunch on Thursday's fortnightly....

Cons

Our office hours was 10 hrs. daily from Sunday to Thursday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gulf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gulf
  • Abu Dhabi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?