Gulf

Gulf Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews

Good

very exciting,my attitude determines the outcome,had a very amazing manager,workplace culture very dynamic. I get to assist different types of people in a day, where you learn to adjust your patience accordingly. We received a tons training to get our job done in professional way and that's the most interesting part where you get your job done while learning.

Good

It was a memorable experience, good to work with and depends on the team you are in with and also the reporting manager. Some teams are well organized.

Productive and Fun Wolkplace

in this company routine work start from 6 am to 6pm. in our managers are friendly closed. but in need salary increment so its not enough for me. and my working place very rural area so need to change somewhere with peacefull.

Landscaping engineer and irrigation system.

I am working in uae 18 years experience i Emirate land group.in abudhabi 10 years. Working in palace experience. Fertility management company 8 years experience.

10 Hours Duty

Typical job is maintain document to updating. Computer skill i learned, Management is good Work place culture very grateful No more hardest in my job. I am enjoying my job always.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

fake company

This company wants me to make dummy financial statements as their FS and the company is down. They want me to make FS with good value. They don't pay salary

good place to work

enjoyed working with this company as an executive Secretary. initially it was heard time, worked hard, then the way was easy and acheived the best. I got enough experience and enjoyed my tenure.

Julphar is the largest company in the middle east. It gives you good learning with focus on various aspects of drug registration and and lifecycle management

Administration

Management is good. I like my co-workers since all are very cooperative The hardest part in my job is when the market is moving dull The most enjoyable part in my job are: 1. Handling Walk-in customers 2. Time of Shipment arrival 3. Succeed in the price negotiation

Pros

Getting lunch allowance if i go out

Cons

Split hours duty

safari

Sunday &Thursday always happy always right always happy termination learn always no verbal orders should be in black and white

Cons

no time limit for work. PRO job always stand by

Better working atmosphere with like minded colleagues

If I review about my company and my fellow staffs the working atmosphere in the company is OK and the staffs are very cooperative and adjustable type nature. We used to sit together for lunch and share our foods and feelings each other. We also used to have company food and lunch meetings on Thursday's fortnightly.

Pros

Free lunch on Thursday's fortnightly....

Cons

Our office hours was 10 hrs. daily from Sunday to Thursday

Good workplace

Good workplace , learning curves , cross functions , good payers compared to market trend

Pros

good payers

Cons

bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gulf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gulf