Gulf Indian High School

Gulf Indian High School Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Cooperative and friendly environment

The work place is quite friendly and supportive. Its an environment which gives you higher opportunities for your growth and career.The management is liberal in terms of completing tasks before deadline andit is manageable.

Nice place for both working and learning

I worked in GIHS for some years which was an awesome journey. Principal, HM & HOD were very kind, generous and patient in training their teachers. The work load was too much but comparing to neighbour schools it was manageable.

excellent work place

better place to work good environment best management nice students good discipline all well planned and good going nice place to work to module the students

Very comfortable place to work will feel a homely atmosphere

Very comfortable place to work will feel a homely atmosphere . Very cooperative and understanding senior leaders. Only difficult thing which i felt is about the infra structure that is very congested ( not spacious. ) No staff rooms or special place for supervisors to sit and convey the messages to teachers during working days.

Pros

Free snacks only on saturdays

Cons

Will call on Saturdays, No over time pay

Good Staff, Students and Parents

since there were two shifts the day for each shift would get over fast. If there would have been one shift then curricular and co curricular activities could be extended till 3 p.m. There were many CPD programs conducted throughout the year which was outsourced by educational experts and was interesting. Management closely monitored the progress of the students. They were concerned about the care and welfare of the students. Teachers of both the morning and afternoon sessions worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was when middle leaders and teachers left in between and had to coordinate till a new staff was recruited. The most enjoyable part of the job involved the Co curricular activities of both shifts. Picnics, Fieldtrips and special events of the school.

Pros

Good team of teachers

Cons

turnover of teachers, infrastructure of the school

Enjoyed working in this school.

The school have very good and bright children. Staff is very good and professional... Gives good chance to the fresher and can learn alot from this school.

fun during work hours

1. It was never ending fun to interact with kids. 2.I have learned to be more patient, calm, polite 3. love the management 4. Interaction with different kind of student 5. I loved and enjoyed each and every minute spent with kids.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

good school

Good atmosphere to work. Support given by management. Learned more about teaching. Supportive co-workers. Safe transport facility provided.

Pros

nice school

Cons

Less salary provided

not satisfied,not systematic,

I am not satisfied there.Unauthorised management.,I have nothing more to say.I don't want to blame an institution.

Productive and Fun Work Place

Team Spirit, Sharing of Beneficial Practices, Camaraderie, Love for one's chosen field

Pros

Free teas, Annual Picnics

Cons

Not the best Pay Package in the Industry

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gulf Indian High School?

lots of scope to learn techniques & scope to utilize my techniques

thoroughly i am enjoying every moment i am working here. in many areas i have lots of chances to use my technical skills & my energetic work knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gulf Indian High School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gulf Indian High School Reviews by Location

• Gulf Indian High School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?