Gulf Air

Gulf Air Employee Reviews

Enjoyable job

I started my career with Gulf Air, It was very enjoyable in that time. I enjoyed working in such a dynamic place like the air port with amazing colleagues.

Travel benefits

Grateful for this company. I was able to travel and see the world for free. Enjoyed my work and people I worked with. Very exciting job as you work with different people every single day.

Time of my life

There were stresfull days, and stresfull shifts, because of time differences, and because your body can not establish into a routine.But this is what Airline is about.I had the greatest time working for Gulf Air, great collegues, discounts, loundry service for our uniforms, free accomodation, meal while on duty, nice layovers, medical checks.

Fun to work for

Easy stress free fun to work for. Working with different nationality crew was a bonus. Loved destinations, accommodation. Easy going community really easy to work with.

Pros

Experience working with different cultures

Cons

Short and min rest

Productive, alot to learn, duty timings were good. Management was cooperative.

I've started working back in 2017, interview for my post was quite competitive. I have enjoyed working in Gulf Air. There is alot to learn and salary was satisfactory. Moreover you got free of cost ticket once a year and 90% discount tickets for staff aswell.

Pros

Free tickets

Cons

Na

The best job ever!!

I feel like I’m at home!! Gulf Air is high standards organization, the airline environment is amazing, the training content is advanced, very easy going

Pros

Good salary, good roster, health benefits, housing etc..

Cons

I wish Bahrain was closer to Honduras

Fun place to work and mostly peaceful environment

Company was a great place to work but the management need a huge changes in some area’s. Bit of conservative in some areas again that’s due to strong religious culture. I don’t review on that sensitive matter. Overall I had a great and wonderful 11 years of experience in many different areas. There are over 50 nationals working by the time I left this company.

Pros

Vacation, days off, hotels, destinations, with different people everyday

Cons

Uneducated management, politics, poor communication, control by high officials who do not have aviation experience.

Best place to work with.

Very friendly and well trained staff. They provide best accommodation and security to ther staff. Very thing is provided is top of the line. I wish to join back again..

Pros

Get to learn alot.

Incredible job

The best what could ever happen! The company is very helpful, positive, reliable! To be a flight attendant is a pleasure, not a work! Manager will always help a lot!

Pros

Free food, uniform

Cons

Work hours

Gulf Air is one of the most competitive Airlines around the world.

I would like to share with you my previous of the different experiences for all other companies , firms . As a person being there was such an honoured . As much as I was pleasured to be assertive and professional with a very motivated and multi-cultural environment and team .Any company or firm I give it all the respect and passion as they have giving me the excitement and professionalism to work with them . And also as per my pervious experience world wild .

Pros

Be vigilante

Cons

use your common sense

Great workplace

Great experience, nice workplace, and you get a good experience by dealing with passengers, you are performing as well your leadership and team work skills

Be committed

Such a great career start as it is open for new graduates to join as cabin crew and for most of the nationalities. In addition there is all departments for different experienced candidates like Human Resources, IT, Corporate Comms ,Sales, Marketing, Technical, Engineering, and Operations

Satisfied working environment

Gulf Air is the foundation of my aviation career I progressed in future with gulf air training and enhancement. My loyalty was paid I achieved more success in other airline due to mye experience in Gulf air. Special place for Gulf air in my life

Great airline to work with

I joined GF as lower management, however, once my potential was recognized, GF promoted me to middle management. I learned a lot during my stay at GF... moreover I was compensated well both for job satisfaction and money wise

Productive and hardworking workplace with lots of tests and critical time management

This is one of the best experience I have ever had. Place, where my emotional intelligent and time management were developed rapidly. a typical day at work was almost always challenging, as I had to be responsible for safety and security of the passengers and the crew during the flight as well as provide excellent service to our customers. My team and me were the marketing tool for the company as well, as the future growth of the company mostly related on how we could fill the needs of the customers, provide the best service and make a great image of the company in general. Being flexible and able to work days and nights, sometimes more than 24 hours without sleep, was not easy, but I am always motivated to do my job well and cope with all the difficulties successfully.

Pros

Traveling around the world, ability to improve my interpersonal and communication skills, emotional intelligence improvement, time management skills improvement, responsibility for taking actions in any unpredictable situations, multicultural working environment

Cons

hard working hours, changes in roster/working schedule, changes of time zones

Tax free free accommodation and free bills

In 1994 gulf air was the creme de la creme of all airlines , high end , fantastic management, travel the world , free accommodation and free bus to work, Basically the salary is your pocket money

Fun workplace

It was nice having a training in there which broaden my knowledge about the airline company. I have developed also my skills by assisting different people in the world.

Good place to work with transparent and open culture. A good place to work for junior users with a lot to learn and excel in career. The company helped me a lot in growing professionally.

nice place

nice view cross of airport excel account orical. tracks contract marketing many PR activities where employers are high satisfaction great environment

Productive and fun work, creative and friendly atmosphere

Meeting with new peoples every day some time work pressure but doing like fun. It was nice experience at Karachi airport and visiting new countries new cities.

Nice working culture

The company only hires female crew, no male crew from other countries except their own people. No work life balance. Sometimes your working hours is more than 12hrs. Minimum rest is excepted, so, be prepared.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gulf Air. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gulf Air