Guardforce Security Services UAE

Guardforce Security Services UAE Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear
4.4Pay & Benefits

Working in this company was the best experience of my life.

I work as a security guard in this company for two years in different locations.The company is very helpful in times of need and provide peaceful environment for the workers..So I recommend people who are in need of job to apply in this company.

Productive, rewarding and progressive career for focussed, hardworking and professional individual

Guardforce is an ethical company which looks after it's staff and rewards people on merit. Guardforce provides it's staff with full support,.training and growth opportunities throughout their career with them. An approved, progressive and forward looking company. I recommend it without any hesitation at all.

Pros

Growth, trainings and development and support

Cons

Promotes only on merit

Productive and fun work environment

Guardforce is the first company in the UAE where I truly felt respected, the culture is like a small family where I got to know my colleagues, management felt more like mentors than bosses.I learnt so much from this company and really enjoyed my special time there.

Pros

Salary never late

Cons

office could be bigger

meeting other nationalities

Nothing much to say cause the company is needs more improvement .All should have proper training in the field of security profession. Needs more progress.

Pros

Cons

long hours & delayed salaries

Official response from Guardforce Security Services UAE

July 7, 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Guardforce Security Services UAE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardforce Security Services UAE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Guardforce Security Services UAE Reviews by Location