Guardforce Security Services UAE

Guardforce Security Services UAE Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates10 reviews

Clear
4.5Job Security & Advancement

Working in this company was the best experience of my life.

I work as a security guard in this company for two years in different locations.The company is very helpful in times of need and provide peaceful environment for the workers..So I recommend people who are in need of job to apply in this company.

It is like working in Family. Good formal working culture.

Once applied I was immediately shortlisted & called for the interview. Interview was friendly like group discussion. Once shortlisted was called for final interview where job responsibilities & salaries discussed. Work environment is very friendly & like small family as long as you are doing your job properly. Recommending highly

Pros

Team building, fun activity after office hours, training & good policies

Cons

Too many meetings

Excellent & Professional

Very professional and well behaved, My experience with Guardforce UAE is excellent. The best company ever I have come across in Dubai. Luck to be a part of the team guardforce.

Productive, rewarding and progressive career for focussed, hardworking and professional individual

Guardforce is an ethical company which looks after it's staff and rewards people on merit. Guardforce provides it's staff with full support,.training and growth opportunities throughout their career with them. An approved, progressive and forward looking company. I recommend it without any hesitation at all.

Pros

Growth, trainings and development and support

Cons

Promotes only on merit

meeting other nationalities

Nothing much to say cause the company is needs more improvement .All should have proper training in the field of security profession. Needs more progress.

Pros

Cons

long hours & delayed salaries

Official response from Guardforce Security Services UAE

July 7, 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardforce Security Services UAE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Guardforce Security Services UAE Reviews by Location