Guardforce Security Services UAE

Guardforce Security Services UAE Employee Reviews

Guard force is a well paying with mimmum work presure

Guard force management is one of the best inters of creating condusive working conditions and values the rights of it's workers, above all payments are made in time I'm case there issues ur informed in time

Working in this company was the best experience of my life.

I work as a security guard in this company for two years in different locations.The company is very helpful in times of need and provide peaceful environment for the workers..So I recommend people who are in need of job to apply in this company.

It is like working in Family. Good formal working culture.

Once applied I was immediately shortlisted & called for the interview. Interview was friendly like group discussion. Once shortlisted was called for final interview where job responsibilities & salaries discussed. Work environment is very friendly & like small family as long as you are doing your job properly. Recommending highly

Pros

Team building, fun activity after office hours, training & good policies

Cons

Too many meetings

Overall i liked very Much the policies of company.

I very Much Liked the policies of the company, because selection to doing job I recommend the five star of this company. Many other people also tell the goodness of this company, so in short Guard force company well as compared to others.

Pros

Bounces

Excellent & Professional

Very professional and well behaved, My experience with Guardforce UAE is excellent. The best company ever I have come across in Dubai. Luck to be a part of the team guardforce.

Best Security Company

To be frank this one of THE Best Company in Dubai. They pay salary on time to staffs. All enquiries & Requests from staff has been responded promptly and closed within 24hrs deadline.Best facilities available in staff accommodations (Camp) rooms including oven, water dispenser in each room.

Productive, rewarding and progressive career for focussed, hardworking and professional individual

Guardforce is an ethical company which looks after it's staff and rewards people on merit. Guardforce provides it's staff with full support,.training and growth opportunities throughout their career with them. An approved, progressive and forward looking company. I recommend it without any hesitation at all.

Pros

Growth, trainings and development and support

Cons

Promotes only on merit

Productive and fun work environment

Guardforce is the first company in the UAE where I truly felt respected, the culture is like a small family where I got to know my colleagues, management felt more like mentors than bosses.I learnt so much from this company and really enjoyed my special time there.

Pros

Salary never late

Cons

office could be bigger

Reliable and good management in the company

process have been smooth and they prioritize their employees. you do a good job, you get necessary reward and commendation. they care about their people and creates a relaxed and open working environment. good discipline on site. there is growth and they are a trusted employer.

Pros

good managers, good pay and training

meeting other nationalities

Nothing much to say cause the company is needs more improvement .All should have proper training in the field of security profession. Needs more progress.

Pros

Cons

long hours & delayed salaries

Official response from Guardforce Security Services UAE

July 7, 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations.Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Guardforce Security Services UAE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardforce Security Services UAE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Guardforce Security Services UAE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?