Google

Google Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,192 reviews

Productive and Innovative work place

I would absolutely say that my typical day experience at work was very busy but enjoyable. I learned a lot from my co-workers and management and the overall workplace culture is excellent. I would definitely say the job isn't easy but it is worth it.

good

worked in GCC and good environment and with mixed culture with balance and fair time of working hours, start from 8 to 3, enjoying weekend Friday and Saturday.

Great experience working abroad!

The Canadian International School is a great place to work where I advanced my career for over 6 years. It's a wonderful opportunity to live internationally, travel and be in an inclusive education environment.

low

I worked for youtube from home as a volunteer mostly with travel to California benefits only.. Scout and report inappropriate content from youtube recent video uploads..

The best place to work

Google is one of the best companies to work at. I had an amazing experience for 3 days when i had the chance to attend days workshop about UX design. I can simply say that google is the place to be

Google Bilingual Ad Rater, Cool Job.

I worked as a Bilingual Ad Rater from home, for Google for two years. It was a nice job, that I enjoyed. Unfortunately, after 2 years my contract was over. It was a part time job, with a maximum of 30 hours a week. There were no benefits and no possibility of working more hours. If there was an opening, I would do this job again, with no hesitation. Managers were cool.I have the best memories.

Pros

Relaxed.

Cons

No possibility of working more hours.No benefits

Great Environment to work

The events team at Google is hardworking, talented and very creative. Their zing to combine work with fun-filled Google activities for keeping the atmosphere lively was truly amazing.

Digital Marketing Learning

I want to serve as an efficient link between organization and its employees by consulting with top management and executives on strategic planning. Personable management is versed in finding such type of employee and polishes them to diamonds. I wish that I can be a part of the organization who guide me how to implement HR plans and procedures smoothly and make the company the best in sustainable ways.

Pros

Digital Marketing commands

Cons

Excellent work environment and a very dynamic work place. Challenging organization that gives an opportunity for self improvement, while contributing to the growth of an individual.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Absolutely love it !

As a Level 1 Google Certified Educator, I can successfully implement Google Apps for Education into my teaching practice to enhance teaching and learning. This certification is for educators with a basic understanding of the key features of Google Apps as well as well as an understanding of how to meaningfully use technology in the classroom.

Pros

Easy to use

Cons

Works are good and going on well

Sometimes work will be hard but should be doing as my duty. How to handle customers and solving problems i learned in these yrs Good friendly atmosphere

Pros

Travelling allowance and Accomodation

Cons

Normal Hrs

Good

The company is Good the work Culture needs to improve a lot. The Working style and hours need to be look again to improve the paramount potential employee.

New experience but office culture was unprofessional

The platform was good, though they are not having any good culture there were much politics then team orientation and new sales & marketing strategies.

Productive and Fun at work

Work day was very flexible. Had some long days but did not mind due to the interesting nature of the work and the fact that the company gave me the freedom to manage the "when" as far as getting the work done. I learned a lot of Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, Adwords from peers and formal training that was offered. Management was good. Boss was very good, no micromanagement what so ever but was generally available if you needed him. I felt comfortable suggesting crazy ideas without the fear of it destroying my career.

Pros

Work Culture, Management, Good Peers

Cons

No fixed work schedule

challenging position

To acquire a challenging position in an organization, to put my skill-set to use, enhance my knowledge and contribute to the development and growth of that organization

Friendly environment with people of diverse backgrounds

The normal working day starts with having breakfast all together, after that I start taking care of the reception making sure it is clean, tidy and welcoming. Going for a daily tour in offices, ensure all assets are maintained to the recommended standards. Back to the reception, welcoming visitors; answering or referring inquiries on the phone or in person. Taking care of issuing temp-badges for employees and keeping track of all people entering or exiting the offices. In the middle of the day having lunch all together discussing various subjects. I have learned how to deal with aggressive/Abusive Person(s) and that is the hardest part of the job. I have enjoyed playing games, music and running with my colleagues during the normal day. I really learned how to manage time and multi-tasking more than any where else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Google