Golden Sands Hotel Apartments

United Arab Emirates22 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Very Nice

I enjoy my duty in there in this hotel and this company is really nice about all types like management and work place is really good i really enjoy.And my duty is there is as a ac technician and am handling 12 buildings in night time when my duty in night and day time duty am handling 4 buildings. This is what i have to write over there... Am looking forward to new jobs.

Pros

50% for staff

Cons

there is long hours mixemam 12

Good work place

Fair accommodation,free company WiFi, yearly bonus giving to employ but only drawback is They have 2 months notice period and they took around 1 month to give cancellation to me means if you found good job you 90% you loose or no company will hire you tell them you have 2 months of notice period

Pros

Cons

10 hrs duty

Poor management with no experience, and old buildings not hotels

Work: it's away from the standard of 3-star hotels, the company about 3 old buildings with A lot of issues which the management aware of but not paying attention to it.You will Work as reboot some times 10hrs, 12hrs due to staff shortage and not paying for the overtime plus no food, accommodation located in an industrial area taking 1hr long distance and no facilities Around it.Resignation terms: 2 months notice period.

Pros

No food

Cons

10hrs, 12hrs

Good to work in golden Sands

Overall good experience in golden Sands hotel Apartments only one thing no growth in Golden sands rest everything is ok No value for staff good salary time to time

Pros

Cons

12 hour

Work inside flats

My company is very good company I'm also very hard worker I know wall painter work and wood polishing but there salary is very small this problem for me that'swhy I live him ....

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Sands Hotel Apartments?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Sands Hotel Apartments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments Reviews by Location