Golden Sands Hotel Apartments

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates21 reviews

Its ok as a start

A good working environment with loving team members. A good place to start your carrer and You learn a lot as you grow in a new working environment. Its ok as a start

Good work place

Fair accommodation,free company WiFi, yearly bonus giving to employ but only drawback is They have 2 months notice period and they took around 1 month to give cancellation to me means if you found good job you 90% you loose or no company will hire you tell them you have 2 months of notice period

Pros

Cons

10 hrs duty

Nice workplace with good team members and getting a lot to learn about the Hotel Apartments.

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments is located in Al Mankool, Bur Dubai area, Its a nice hospitality where you will come to learn a lot about the work of hotel apartments. The environment is very nice with helpful staffs.

Poor management with no experience, and old buildings not hotels

Work: it's away from the standard of 3-star hotels, the company about 3 old buildings with A lot of issues which the management aware of but not paying attention to it.You will Work as reboot some times 10hrs, 12hrs due to staff shortage and not paying for the overtime plus no food, accommodation located in an industrial area taking 1hr long distance and no facilities Around it.Resignation terms: 2 months notice period.

Pros

No food

Cons

10hrs, 12hrs

Excellent

Well reputed organization to work.More importance is given to watch mens rather than operational staffs who is giving the valuable service to the guest and making reputation for the company.Watchmens are handling the things,thinking that they are HRE.No respect is given to the staffs from Group Mangers instead of line managers

Pros

Good Ambience

Cons

Live out allowance is too low compared to market price

The most enjoyable part of the job

Working in Golden Sands Hotel Apartment, especially in Golden Sands Tourism is quite interesting and enjoyable when you assigned in the airport because you'll be dealing with different race every day.

Good to work in golden Sands

Overall good experience in golden Sands hotel Apartments only one thing no growth in Golden sands rest everything is ok No value for staff good salary time to time

Pros

Cons

12 hour

Well established hotel apartments

Enjoyed working here however not much opportunity for growth as company focused on its other businesses. Management interaction with employees was good with events such as Eid and Ramadan being celebrated with all employees, however more employee engagement activities would be beneficial.

Fare enough

Creating marketing and sales strategy Researches the market status and put the suitable marketing plans to reach our targets Find suggestions and solutions of business avenues Handling my team to solve complaints and problems Field visits and meetings with clients to represents my brand Create and Manage Marketing campaign Follow up with the existing clients Opening a new market with a new clients using my leads and business partners Closing deals and handling retention after sales Creating and Manage CRM and data base.

Work inside flats

My company is very good company I'm also very hard worker I know wall painter work and wood polishing but there salary is very small this problem for me that'swhy I live him ....

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Sands Hotel Apartments?

Very Nice

I enjoy my duty in there in this hotel and this company is really nice about all types like management and work place is really good i really enjoy.And my duty is there is as a ac technician and am handling 12 buildings in night time when my duty in night and day time duty am handling 4 buildings. This is what i have to write over there... Am looking forward to new jobs.

Pros

50% for staff

Cons

there is long hours mixemam 12

Its fun when its busy at work

Working in GSHA restaurant is fun specially when its busy. In early morning setting up for the breakfast buffet counters from 6am-10:30am. After that remove buffet change set up for ala carte ,tables should be set-up with cutleries. Enjoyable part is company outing.

Pros

2 to 3 meals a day

Cons

mostly not busy feels like very bad because I'm unproductive .

Training institute

Its like training institution, however I enjoy working with GS reservation team. But no wonder when one'll get fired. Its 3 star hotel with kitchen in studio.

Pros

Commission on direct booking

Cons

Anytime termination

busy workplace

working in a hotel and apartment restaurant is enjoying. every assignment is fun and new things to be learned. everytime i entertain guest is fulfilling. co worker is friendly.

prominent palace of hospitality.

This is a dream place to build your career as you work with professionals and be the part of the team if given opportunity, of course i will make a perfect addition to the team as i have been a succeessful in my career as experienced 5* professional thanking you in advance Munduga Peter.

Pros

Free food, accommodation, etc.

Cons

10 hours.

Dubai

Iam working in Dubai as an Electrician And team leader . Internet cabling and telephone fixing.Iam Happy with my work I enjoying my work

Cons

day duty

productive and fun

attain more experience in my job rules. i learned also team work, honesty, friendly colleague, loyalty and good employee to my management.

A new and fruitful experience for me as this is my first job here in UAE

The primary role of my job is to ensure a smooth and easy check-in and checkout of guests and ensure their satisfaction towards their entire stay. Ive learned new things like using the Opera system, attending to calls, replying to emails gained new friends and dealt with different kinds of personalities and nationalities. My co-workers are very helpful during my first weeks as they guided me learn everything in such a few weeks. The hardest part of this job was to stand for 10 hours and not to be able to understand what the guest need due to miscommunication because of different languages. The most enjoyable part of this job is that i love interacting with people and helping them out.

Pros

free accomodation and food allowances

Cons

long standing hours

Productive and friendly staff

I enjoyed in this company cause i have my own station, and having a friendly co worker.

Good learning experience

It was a good learning experience with Golden Sands, learn t so many new things. How to handle a busy situation, how to handle an overbooked situation, how to transfer the bookings through the buildings. If i talk about the management, they are not so supportive. If you have done a mistake they will counter you rather than solving it, and if you done a good job they will never appreciate you, there is no decision making power to us, even for small things which we can decide that also we have to ask them which is very disappointing. Its nice working with the co-workers, i have understanding and cooperative staff here. The hardest part of job is the language barrier. Anyhow i enjoy my every part of my job and we maintain the decorum of the reception.

Pros

Good Learning Experience

Cons

Managment

always working

My day begins at eight with supervisor briefingThe most important thing is to always smile to the guest no matter what pressure you are undergoingA great management always taking care of its employerstelling a guest we do not offer a service he or she is askingInteracting with guest from different part of the world

Pros

free trips

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Sands Hotel Apartments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments Reviews by Location