Golden Fork Restaurant logo

Golden Fork Restaurant Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Challenging work

Working in this company is challenging at first it was difficult. And that's make as a motivationto work harder until it makes easy for me. U have to do all from taking orders serving the food asssiting the customer and give them that will make them satisfy. U need to work 12 hours of duty everyday .

Pros

Free food free accommodation

Cons

No off 12 hours duty

fine

for me, working in golden fork is fine. you get tips, free foods and accomodation. but the problem is the kind of environment most likely you are stress at work because of the co worker. id like to work where i can enjoy the work and the people around me. id like to work where the company recognize or appreciate your work. id like to work where you can learn and grow

diffrent taste.sea food recipes

i learned how to serve and welcomed people. in the busy day or normal days we need to be fast and bring serve the food as we can immediately, so no one guest complaining about serving or food.we do all around actually.we work 12 to 13 hours a day and because we are few staff only they are not giving off the management,tired but we need to survive and i dont mind cause i come for a work.are restaurant is continental,we serving most are sea food that most liking of the arabic guest.i mostly like as a waitress,i incounter any nationality guest that you will happy to serve them and ask something about there country how they pronounce there languages and sometimes you making joke with speaking with them.even the company have some problem but i still thankful to part of them.

Pros

free food, free acoomodation

Cons

long hours almost 13hrs, no off

Nice to be part of this company, i learn a lot

It's a great experience, for at least 7 years I learned a lot of this company how to handle the costumer and staff specially for taking orders and deal to costumer, I learned also how to fix small or big problem about the restaurant.

Pros

All provided by company

Cons

12 hours duty

golden for restaurant

it is a nice Restaurant nice people you will no feel an pressure because you your good co workers almost our customers are friendly they are not difficult to assist.

Pros

free food accomodation

Cons

12hours

Routine work

It is always a usual day at work. I have learned about the accounting procedures and software here. Also , i have learned about customer-relation work.

Pros

Free lunch, free accomodation

Cons

Routine work schedule

good company

we only have 2 days off a month.I learned more how to handle customers complains and how to serve food in a correct way.Goldenfork was very busy restaurant. And about the management see the rating up.

its very hard and difficult.

the mangement not good ,everyday make all tension.The co worker nice and comfortable to work.The hardest part if the owner shot in the front of the customer while ur on duty. The most enjoyable is after work having fun with my co worker.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

12hours duty

Challenging and enjoy as food and beverage sever

Satisfying the needs of each individual who enter to the restaurant. Be friendly to the entire guest. To assist the guest in all their needs, e.g. giving the menu, help them to decide where they want to sit. Responsible in taking the order & table setting in assign area. Responsible to all financial matter, like cash on hand, all receipt & other important bills. Answering the phone calls for pick up order, delivery & reservation. Punch all the bills clear & correct. Flexible all the time. I learned how to mange my time as cashier at the same time waitress. the Hardest part is to stand up during duty time because a one of the server you have to visit every time your guest what they need or want. i enjoy with this kind of job is to interact different kind of people everyday.

Having a good harmony and relationship with my co-employee.

I have learned to be more discipline at work,,, having a good harmony with co workers and working as a team,,, The hardest part of the job is daily working of 12 hours without regular off. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the customer used to appreciate all our effort which makes us feels great and be inspire more in our job.

Pros

Free food, lodging and trabsportation

Cons

Long hours of work without pay

golden fork experience

At first it is hard to work with different nationality because of our different culture but in the first place it helps me a lot because I've learned to respect, understand, adjust my self with them.I should be more sensitive, and responsible of the decision making and faced it whatever it may come.I have learned that before doing anything you should think first.Loyalty and being honest is the key to have a healthy relation to the management.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I've got friends with diff. nationalities and gain respect to them also the experiences.Sometimes most of the Indian nationality they do not respect Filipinos,sometimes they treat unequal.

Pros

free food and accomodation

Cons

homesickness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Fork Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?