GLORIA Hotel

GLORIA Hotel Work-Life Balance reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

A workplace that you will feel the family within.

Gloria Hotel is a work place where you can develop and advance your career because of the training opportunities that has been given. With 1,100 rooms inventory there are 81 nationalities that you can learn from it's rich diverse culture and traditions.

Pros

local brand

Cons

i got good experience enjoy the day

every day is always new day for me i enjoy my work and i learn and got new experience from the day. i like my workplace so always i am happy on my work.

good environment

Good environment and easy to work with different nationality and have a respect to each other and very team work in part of towards the goal and you learned more.

Pros

free internet, housing, free food

nice work

Im happy for helping the guest not only Executive guest But all the guest....i give training to my staff every time for how to talk an make the guest happy .

Pros

free food and room or live out

good

Excellent in costumer service and personal skills

A typical day at work- Changing Shifts What ive learned- Everyday we are learning management- Normal Co-workers- just need to be a team player The hardest part of job- When someone looking only for your mistake The most enjoyable part of job- When you gave your best and make your costumer/guest happy

Pros

Depends on company Policy

Cons

Long hours for no reason

good

shift working hours learned about coffee and banqueting management are good co-workers are good hardest part is long hours while on duty i given professional service

Pros

free meals

Cons

I like to under pressure and ablity to complete.

I think this job is given to me to proof that ability.I have an experience of twenty three years in Punjab national bank.

work under pressure

Working under pressure supervising the agents giving training to the new staff work as a team

Pros

free accomodation, free food

good friends

spa company is not hotel have, duty time 12 hours, learn all treatment. enjoyed with all staff,

Pros

free food, acomodation

Cons

,Developed, Productivity and enhancement of knowledge in the food stablishment

>First is all about the culture of the country... it is not easy to communicate to the arabic people because they didn't know the proper grammar of english and most of them are not able to speak english, that's why it's hard to communicate to them. >I learned so many things in working here in this company. this is my first time to working in other country... i know on how to adjust myself to make myself comfortable even when im out of my country. Knowing that working in the other country is a big different unlike in my home place (philippines). I learned to served and to communicate to the other people or guest/costumers and to give the satisfaction that they looking for. I learned also to handle a problem or unexpected situation like complaining of the guest and how to solve it. about the field that ive been working until now i learned the job and responsibilities of being a barista, waiter and cashier in a bar/cafe also in a dining area. As far as i know i have skill and knowledge that can i contribute to the field of food and hospitality industry. >the most enjoyable time of my job is when we are busy, no more time to make a joke to my colleague. i like busy time.. my colleague are nice and all supported and also knowledgeable to their work.. >in summary i have knowledge and skills that can i contribute to my work... dedicated, responsible and good to my job.

Pros

Everything is provided of the company itself.

Cons

Long hours duty sometimes exactly.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLORIA Hotel?

we have different culture but its not hindrance of us.

with in busy time,i learned to help others, there is no job as simple, as we unite each other. helping each other. understand and learned whats all about. the most important is the team work of everyone. we can enjoy even you only, give good service to the guest so that no complain anytime. and it gives you worthy then.

Pros

free meals

Cons

45 minutes break in lunch time, we health care as they said.

4 star dry hotel

Four star hotel apartments Long hours duty A lot of meeting rooms and rooms to offer and to sell

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLORIA Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLORIA Hotel