GLORIA Hotel

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Nice place

If you love the job than you will enjoy work in Gloria hotel.Nice management with positive behavior.Security policy is good for guests and staff.Good luck

Pros

Food 3 time

Cons

9 hours only

its a working place where employ can learn a lot and can create a positive attitude ,

I have learned so many working at Gloria hotel and have given a think to my department which makes me a professional worker. i have learned how to meet with the different kinds of people and to know about their thought. as it helps me to avoid complain

Pros

free food from company

Cons

only nine hours duty including break

good environment

Good environment and easy to work with different nationality and have a respect to each other and very team work in part of towards the goal and you learned more.

Pros

free internet, housing, free food

Cons

Fun at work and teamwork

Hmmmmm..... For my experience in gloria hotel is awesome and nice.. Best hotel in Dubai and my first hotel I experience.. All staff are good and friendly..

Pros

All free

Cons

9 hours

good workplace with kind colleaguest

the day passes good among interesting and happy customers, with different attitudes. Got an experience within different nationalities. hardest part of the job is the accommodation where i have to live with 5,6 workers in one room. enjoyable part is during the work when i see my colleagues and work together in a happy atmosphere, with good/kind people.

Pros

free lunch, bus transport, living

Cons

9 hours work, ones a week off day

Nice to work with family team work

family management to work with, we earned allot for the life experience with very big work background with enjoyable teamwork

Pros

flexible roles

goood enjoyeable

have a great time good staf and chef was very good i was from preopening gloria yassat very helpfull people every things was good

Pros

free lunch

Cons

split duty

good

shift working hours learned about coffee and banqueting management are good co-workers are good hardest part is long hours while on duty i given professional service

Pros

free meals

work under pressure

Working under pressure supervising the agents giving training to the new staff work as a team

Pros

free accomodation, free food

good friends

spa company is not hotel have, duty time 12 hours, learn all treatment. enjoyed with all staff,

Pros

free food, acomodation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLORIA Hotel?

Good co-workers, good working environment.

I had enjoyed everyday of work in Gloria Hotel, Its just that it did not work with my new boss.

Pros

Free Meals, Laundry

Cons

Job Security

we have different culture but its not hindrance of us.

with in busy time,i learned to help others, there is no job as simple, as we unite each other. helping each other. understand and learned whats all about. the most important is the team work of everyone. we can enjoy even you only, give good service to the guest so that no complain anytime. and it gives you worthy then.

Pros

free meals

Cons

45 minutes break in lunch time, we health care as they said.

everything was just fine .not that much .

Every day was quiet busy because we do have 40 floor and 1010 rooms. I did learn how to handle the busy operations with the shortage of stuff. The Management was always looking for the people from the outside to give high position with good salary.Even through we do have a lot of qualified staff who know more than new stuff and they did suffer a lot. All the co-workers also upset and looking for the new job because of the management.The management was nevercare about the employee. The should cheers us .To give promotion or to increase our salary .The hardest part of the job is not enough stuff to run the smooth operation. The most enjoyable part of the job is always busy.Instead of standing at the reception counter , all the time the guest are standing Que in front of the reception .

Pros

one duty one meal. but i love that we do have free internet .

Cons

if busy operation no meals break during the duty .sometimes if busy we don't have day off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLORIA Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLORIA Hotel