GLORIA Hotel

GLORIA Hotel Job Security & Advancement reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

nice fun productive. team work

nice fun productive. team work . you will enjoy . will get good experience. 1010 room operation it is great chance to build your career and to be able to work in any other pace ofter.

Great work environment!

I worked for a year and the experience acquired and the people I met were outstanding. They were very supportive and allowed me to branch out and do other things.

Good teamwork.

I enjoyed my work in Gloria Hotel, with good staff and nice Supervisor. If given a chance, I will accept any future offers to work in Gloria Hotel. I have worked a lot of hotels in the past, but Gloria is worthy for me.

A workplace that you will feel the family within.

Gloria Hotel is a work place where you can develop and advance your career because of the training opportunities that has been given. With 1,100 rooms inventory there are 81 nationalities that you can learn from it's rich diverse culture and traditions.

Pros

local brand

Cons

Highly tense environment- less job advancement

highly tense environment with changeable decisions from the management and owners. Doesn't have much job security , lot of staff turn over with pressure from the owners to the mangement

Pros

Good Facilities

Cons

pressure from owners

Nice to work with family team work

family management to work with, we earned allot for the life experience with very big work background with enjoyable teamwork

Pros

flexible roles

Cons

very good to grow your knowledge

i have got alot of knowledge from this place . i want to thank all the people around me , my manager,my H.O.D. for giving me big experience and knowledge.

I like to under pressure and ablity to complete.

I think this job is given to me to proof that ability.I have an experience of twenty three years in Punjab national bank.

Good co-workers, good working environment.

I had enjoyed everyday of work in Gloria Hotel, Its just that it did not work with my new boss.

Pros

Free Meals, Laundry

Cons

Job Security

everything was just fine .not that much .

Every day was quiet busy because we do have 40 floor and 1010 rooms. I did learn how to handle the busy operations with the shortage of stuff. The Management was always looking for the people from the outside to give high position with good salary.Even through we do have a lot of qualified staff who know more than new stuff and they did suffer a lot. All the co-workers also upset and looking for the new job because of the management.The management was nevercare about the employee. The should cheers us .To give promotion or to increase our salary .The hardest part of the job is not enough stuff to run the smooth operation. The most enjoyable part of the job is always busy.Instead of standing at the reception counter , all the time the guest are standing Que in front of the reception .

Pros

one duty one meal. but i love that we do have free internet .

Cons

if busy operation no meals break during the duty .sometimes if busy we don't have day off

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLORIA Hotel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLORIA Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLORIA Hotel