GLORIA Hotel

GLORIA Hotel Culture reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear

nice fun productive. team work

nice fun productive. team work . you will enjoy . will get good experience. 1010 room operation it is great chance to build your career and to be able to work in any other pace ofter.

A workplace that you will feel the family within.

Gloria Hotel is a work place where you can develop and advance your career because of the training opportunities that has been given. With 1,100 rooms inventory there are 81 nationalities that you can learn from it's rich diverse culture and traditions.

Pros

local brand

receptionist

work is nice and love to learn new at my hotel for new position of high management, our mangers are nice and always helping , the management is smooth and we develop ourselves from learning , culture is Arabic mix with different culture , hardest part of our job is some guest demanding too much but with explanation , we persuade them , the most part i love is i am dealing with different culture over the world .

A hotel of 1000 rooms. And a lot of facilities, definitely if you had success here, you will success any other place and you will a well experienced personality.

good workplace with kind colleaguest

the day passes good among interesting and happy customers, with different attitudes. Got an experience within different nationalities. hardest part of the job is the accommodation where i have to live with 5,6 workers in one room. enjoyable part is during the work when i see my colleagues and work together in a happy atmosphere, with good/kind people.

Pros

free lunch, bus transport, living

Cons

9 hours work, ones a week off day

Excellent in costumer service and personal skills

A typical day at work- Changing Shifts What ive learned- Everyday we are learning management- Normal Co-workers- just need to be a team player The hardest part of job- When someone looking only for your mistake The most enjoyable part of job- When you gave your best and make your costumer/guest happy

Pros

Depends on company Policy

Cons

Long hours for no reason

I was in commie and there had a chance to learn many Arabic, Continental Food.

Good environment to work and learn, Good management and co operation between the co-workers. Time management was the important aspects that we have cultivated from the hotel.

HR and Finance Admin

Excellent, it was more of family, learnt a lot and brought out the managerial skills within me. Manage the admin jobs to work independently excellent management excellent co workers and very supportive not this impossible at work, i worked under pressure enjoyed every work i did and learnt a lot

Pros

Transport from home to work place

Cons

no medical for family

Assistant material Manager

Working with a property,having 1000 rooms is a different experience.Many things learned.good management.Even Co workers also proffessionals.

productive and fun workplace

everyday balance for my work i learned how to communicate to other nationality the management is good my co-workers are good the hardest part of the job is when busy and overtime the most enjoyable part of the job is when your having a team work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GLORIA Hotel?

,Developed, Productivity and enhancement of knowledge in the food stablishment

>First is all about the culture of the country... it is not easy to communicate to the arabic people because they didn't know the proper grammar of english and most of them are not able to speak english, that's why it's hard to communicate to them. >I learned so many things in working here in this company. this is my first time to working in other country... i know on how to adjust myself to make myself comfortable even when im out of my country. Knowing that working in the other country is a big different unlike in my home place (philippines). I learned to served and to communicate to the other people or guest/costumers and to give the satisfaction that they looking for. I learned also to handle a problem or unexpected situation like complaining of the guest and how to solve it. about the field that ive been working until now i learned the job and responsibilities of being a barista, waiter and cashier in a bar/cafe also in a dining area. As far as i know i have skill and knowledge that can i contribute to the field of food and hospitality industry. >the most enjoyable time of my job is when we are busy, no more time to make a joke to my colleague. i like busy time.. my colleague are nice and all supported and also knowledgeable to their work.. >in summary i have knowledge and skills that can i contribute to my work... dedicated, responsible and good to my job.

Pros

Everything is provided of the company itself.

Cons

Long hours duty sometimes exactly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLORIA Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLORIA Hotel
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?