GLORIA Hotel

GLORIA Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Nice place

If you love the job than you will enjoy work in Gloria hotel.Nice management with positive behavior.Security policy is good for guests and staff.Good luck

Pros

Food 3 time

Cons

9 hours only

nice fun productive. team work

nice fun productive. team work . you will enjoy . will get good experience. 1010 room operation it is great chance to build your career and to be able to work in any other pace ofter.

Great work environment!

I worked for a year and the experience acquired and the people I met were outstanding. They were very supportive and allowed me to branch out and do other things.

Director of Sales and Marketing is uncouth.

I've worked on the corporate side of Marketing and was called for a final interview with the Director of Sales & Marketing. I would just say, I don't exactly know what are their criterias in hiring a member of their Marketing team. During the interview I was asked to define my job responsibilities from its infancy up to my recent experiences. I was surprised that none of the technical "marketing terms" was familiar with the "Director of Sales and Marketing" He even ended up discrediting the other branches of Marketing just because it isn't within the scope of his understand. "Writing an article and submitting it printed in a magazine ISN'T MARKETING" is just one of the hilarious words I've heard from him. Sorry to burst your bubble good sir, but have you heard about ATL and BTL marketing? If not, research into it. It's just funny how the standards of some people in high positions are unbelievable. Just imagine leading a department of a certain organization without having any idea where you're leading your subordinates.

Overall good place to work

ove going to work and having a good time with my staff. Management here is very good. All managers are very understanding and on point about everyones' job. I learned how important it is to please your customer or guest.

Good

Bad

Good teamwork.

I enjoyed my work in Gloria Hotel, with good staff and nice Supervisor. If given a chance, I will accept any future offers to work in Gloria Hotel. I have worked a lot of hotels in the past, but Gloria is worthy for me.

Working experience in Gloria Hotel

Good to work , Treat employees as family, I enjoy working here. Good team to work with. I enhanced my skills with many training sessions. I had good exposure to build my skills and would suggest new ideas to implement with my team.

good

To congregate my professional skills and develop a strategic approach within an organization that can offer me a challenging opportunity to excel in the given task through the hard work, dedication and also to attain the professional growth based on performance.

A workplace that you will feel the family within.

Gloria Hotel is a work place where you can develop and advance your career because of the training opportunities that has been given. With 1,100 rooms inventory there are 81 nationalities that you can learn from it's rich diverse culture and traditions.

Pros

local brand

Cons

its a working place where employ can learn a lot and can create a positive attitude ,

I have learned so many working at Gloria hotel and have given a think to my department which makes me a professional worker. i have learned how to meet with the different kinds of people and to know about their thought. as it helps me to avoid complain

Pros

free food from company

Cons

only nine hours duty including break

i got good experience enjoy the day

every day is always new day for me i enjoy my work and i learn and got new experience from the day. i like my workplace so always i am happy on my work.

receptionist

work is nice and love to learn new at my hotel for new position of high management, our mangers are nice and always helping , the management is smooth and we develop ourselves from learning , culture is Arabic mix with different culture , hardest part of our job is some guest demanding too much but with explanation , we persuade them , the most part i love is i am dealing with different culture over the world .

good environment

Good environment and easy to work with different nationality and have a respect to each other and very team work in part of towards the goal and you learned more.

Pros

free internet, housing, free food

Cons

A hotel of 1000 rooms. And a lot of facilities, definitely if you had success here, you will success any other place and you will a well experienced personality.

Fun at work and teamwork

Hmmmmm..... For my experience in gloria hotel is awesome and nice.. Best hotel in Dubai and my first hotel I experience.. All staff are good and friendly..

Pros

All free

Cons

9 hours

Highly tense environment- less job advancement

highly tense environment with changeable decisions from the management and owners. Doesn't have much job security , lot of staff turn over with pressure from the owners to the mangement

Pros

Good Facilities

Cons

pressure from owners

nice work

Im happy for helping the guest not only Executive guest But all the guest....i give training to my staff every time for how to talk an make the guest happy .

Pros

free food and room or live out

good

I like to work in a team i am having fun in my work i m enjoying my work.

I work as a waiter in Gloria hotel located in dubai for 1 year and 5 months i have many above and beyond award i have those certificates i m a team worker and kind of funny in work time i was making jokes with my colleagues in work time if there is no guests so my colleagues will not feel booring and also i m a hard worker

Pros

Accomudation+transprtation+food

Cons

9hours

good workplace with kind colleaguest

the day passes good among interesting and happy customers, with different attitudes. Got an experience within different nationalities. hardest part of the job is the accommodation where i have to live with 5,6 workers in one room. enjoyable part is during the work when i see my colleagues and work together in a happy atmosphere, with good/kind people.

Pros

free lunch, bus transport, living

Cons

9 hours work, ones a week off day

Nice to work with family team work

family management to work with, we earned allot for the life experience with very big work background with enjoyable teamwork

Pros

flexible roles

Cons

very good to grow your knowledge

i have got alot of knowledge from this place . i want to thank all the people around me , my manager,my H.O.D. for giving me big experience and knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLORIA Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLORIA Hotel