Globe Life

Globe Life Employee Reviews

Stable Company

Good Stable long lasting company in the industry. Good advancement opportunities and upward mobility. Comp seems to be a little low compared to average but good benefits even out

July 14, 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for being an important part of our Globe Life team! We love hearing that you appreciate the stability of our growing company and the various professional growth and development opportunities within Globe Life. Best wishes for a productive and successful future with us!

MVP to outsourced in 3 years

Insulting to have to interview for your own, current position after having it outsourced to Unisys. Will never have loyalty to a company ever again. Worked with some great people but having entire teams outsourced was really disgusting. Stay far, far away. You are replaceable at this company if they can do the same for less money. Still salty years later.

August 7, 2022
Thank you for your feedback and your years of dedication and service to Globe Life. While we're happy you enjoyed the positive work environment we're very sorry to hear about your department being outsourced. We appreciate the time you spent as a member of our team and wish you all the best in your future career path.

Globe Life is an insurance D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R….

No technology! Still back in the 80’s! Lack of transparency and accountability in management. Still rely on telephone contact with service reps for their agents to get information on their clients. Ridiculous. Spend a small portion of that huge marketing budget on technology to help your agents do their jobs with less frustration and KEEP current customers happy and informed.Globe used to be a great place to work, but, about five years ago that all changed with a whole new management team that only cares about making themselves look good. Very conservative and patriarchal type management style where it seems the managers are more interested in their next sales trip than helping their team get there, too. Sales managers are NOT responsive to their agents.

July 14, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to our Globe Life team. We're sorry that there are aspects of your experience that aren't meeting your expectations. So that we can look further into your situation and take the necessary steps to improve these issues we invite you to send us an email to feedback@globelifeins.com with more agency details. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Company itself definitely wants you to be appreciated

If you are not within the click no attention will be paid. It's easy to move from Department to Department but they are micromanaging which can make it very difficult because we all have different opinions and this is how you get in or out of the click

Pros

Company bring in many vendors

Cons

If you're not in the click management doesn't notice you

I don’t recommend, at all

Horrible!! The managers micro manage. The turnover is really high. It’s too much watching, listening to calls, turning your camera on as a remote worker, messaging, emailing and not enough training and coaching. When a customer cusses you out or you need help the manager is never there but if you don’t need any they are harassing. It was a part time for my training class and only 1 or 2 people from our group is still there. We also found out that the different training classes got different pay for the same job

June 15, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry your Globe Life employment experience isn't meeting your expectations. Improving our employee experience by listening to former and current team members is important to us and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. We invite you to send us an email with more details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your department. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Challenging Work

Challenging work that can ware you down, compensation could be much better. However, full of helpful and encouraging coworkers that will help you achieve your goals.

June 9, 2022
Thank you for your review. We’re glad you benefited from our supportive team and positive environment while at Globe Life but disappointed it wasn't a good long-term career fit. This position does require a sales-minded individual and isn't for everyone. However, with hard work and dedication, this can be an extremely productive career financially and personally. Thank you for your contribution to our team and best wishes to you in the future.

Globe

Nothing bad to say. The company I worked for was Globe Life Liberty National and if you have a strong extrovert personality you can excel in an amazing career

June 6, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and contributions to our Globe Life team and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

So far so good

Only been here a short time. Management is great the business owners you work with are hit or miss but so is life. Overall I’m pretty happy with it and can see it taking me pretty far.

May 26, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to Globe Life and our mission of helping provide financial protection to our customers. We wish you a successful and productive future ahead with us.

Below-average workplace

I did not have a great experience working here. Low pay, poor management and a lack of professionalism really did it for me. My coworkers made it worth while to be honest.

May 26, 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time at Globe Life. We're sorry your employment experience didn't completely meet your expectations. Improving our employee experience by listening to former team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We invite you to send us an email with more details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your former department.

The company has no management structure and their HR department needs to be totally revamped

The company needs to go through a complete overhaul with management practices are very old and they do not value employees who are coming in their company to do the right things

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time at Globe Life. We're sorry your employment experience didn't meet your expectations. We're continually looking for ways to improve our employee experience and listening to former team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We invite you to send us an email with more details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your former department.

Hit or miss

While working from home is great, the hours for training differ from the hours you actually end up working. There is no notice of the hour change, giving you no chance to request a change. This is especially difficult for people with children. The pay isn't great for the amount of work you do and the amount of unhappy clients you deal with. The system is complex and there are a lot of different ones you have to use making it hard to complete the work needed while on the phone and keeping under the time limit they want. That being said some calls are very easy and run smoothly but its hit or miss with those calls.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No notice on schedule hours, Not great pay

May 16, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry your Globe Life employment experience isn't completely meeting your expectations. Improving our employee experience by listening to former and current team members is important to us and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. We invite you to send us an email with any other relevant details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your department. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Pay does not keep up with average national trends.

Company does not keep up with current salary trends for most positions. Annual reviews/raises are a joke. They use a template for reviews that finishes with an overall score. Even with a high score, you will never even get half of what the cost of living raise should be. They'll say it's because it's a performance review/raise not COL but even with that they have not one time have made a COL adjustment to anyone's salary.On a positive note, most employees are great and easy to get along with and have a long history of working for the company. Probably because they don't realize they can make more for doing the same job elsewhere.

May 16, 2022
Thank you for your for taking the time to give us feedback. While we're glad you're enjoying the positive work environment we encourage at Globe Life, we're sorry your experience isn't completely meeting your expectations. We appreciate you sharing this with us. The compensation issue you mentioned is something that Globe Life is actively working to improve. We invite you to send us an email with any other relevant details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your department. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Work at home

This Job is a typical Sweat Shop job. upper management only cares about daily processes, not so much care for the customer at all. operating on systems from the 80's, and poor self-service site for customers. quality is the least of Their concerns.

May 4, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're sorry Globe Life isn't currently meeting your expectations. Your situation is not indicative of Globe Life's leadership and we apologize that this is your experience. Please email us at feedback@globelifeins.com with more department details and we'll look further into the improvements that are needed in Customer Service. We're always looking for ways to improve our employee experience and listening to team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Remote position. Good management. Excellent team leader.

Very fast paced environment. Must follow script and properly brand call before hanging up. Expected to handle calls within given timeframe which I thought should have been longer, especially for segment 2 calls. Good schedule working Mon.-Fri. and holidays off.

Pros

Schedule and paid holidays.

Cons

Not given enough time to properly assist customers.

April 7, 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your Globe Life employment experience. We're glad you benefited from the work and holiday schedule we offer. We appreciate and welcome your suggestions because we're continually looking for ways to improve our employee experience and listening to former team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Shady staff

Staff is very shady and plays favorites .Money not guaranteed .Gossip , very high school environment. Bad experience. Would not recommend for anyone with realistic morals

Pros

Can move up

Cons

No life balance

March 31, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry your experience was less than you expected. Every Globe Life agent is a valued part of the team and our leadership is invested in each agent’s success, personal development, and career growth. The situation you described does not reflect our management style and we apologize that this was your experience. We invite you to send us more agency details to feedback@globelifeins.com so that we can address this situation and prevent this type of experience from happening again.

I love this job

This is the absolutely most employee invested employer I've ever worked for. I love the fact that I set my pace and work what works best for me and my life.

March 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to Globe Life and our mission of helping provide financial protection to our customers. We wish you a successful and productive future ahead with Globe Life.

The leads are years old and zero help

No one likes telemarketers. They like you even less if you give their dead grandma’s name as who referred them. Might be good money in a big city but it’s not meant for rural areas.

Pros

First check is huge

Cons

Later checks very dependent on the current local economy

March 24, 2022
Thank you for your feedback and for your service to our Globe Life team and customers. We're always looking for ways to improve the agent experience and the review of your time with us will help us do just that. Thank you for sharing this with us. We invite you to send us an email with more agency details of your experience to feedback@globelifeins.com so that we can improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Great place to work but hard to grow within company

This is a great place, depending on department, some are hourly & incentive based, some incentive only. It’s hard to grow within the company, unless you know someone in another department, because jobs posted are filled by the time they are posted. My supervisor and trainer were great and the other employees in my dept were nice & helpful.

Pros

Coworkers are great. Working from home.

Cons

Every minute has to be accounted for, When people apply & pay- The salary is great, When it’s slow- hourly wage is low, Hard to move within company

It's ok at some points during the day.

A complete commission based job. The SAs breathing down your neck to try to entice people on buying insurance but keep reminding you, of no policies are so check that week when actually they're checks are getting larger.

February 10, 2022
Thank you for your review and for your contributions to our Globe Life team and customers. We're sorry it didn't work out long-term and wish you well in your future career path.

Meh

Meh this job was okay just not enough pay for what you had to do. Way too many calls for the small amount of pay. Also management wasn’t the best. This is not worth it one but to work here

February 8, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're sorry the time you spent at Globe Life didn't meet your expectations. We're continually looking for ways to improve our employee experience and listening to former team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We wish you nothing but the best in the future.

In office the coworkers made everyday worth it

Management is horrible well atleast in my department. Some are really clueless to the job. Good laughs in office and use tobhave contests and spreads. Sales the commissions are good

Pros

Coworkers, benefits

February 3, 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your Globe Life employment. We're sorry your experience isn't completely meeting your expectations. We're continually looking for ways to improve our employee experience and listening to team members will help make this possible. Thank you for sharing this with us. We invite you to send us an email with more details of your experience to feedback@Globelifeins.com so that we can look further into the improvements that are needed in your department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Globe Life. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Globe Life