Global Market

Global Market Employee Reviews

get to learn a lot,

get to learn a lot, future opportunities, new and exciting projects, as an intern don't get much opportunities, cabs provided, friendly and reachable senior management, supportive co workers

L'ambiance et la rejouissance

Dans cette société en tant que responsable du service à la clientèle, je dirigeais une équipe d'au moins 10 personnes pour situer les clients pour leur différents besoins. Nous étions contents d'avoir un de plus dans cette société. Car cela nous a permis de connaître des endroits où nous ne connaissions pas auparavant.

Pros

Voyage gratuit, logement gratuit

Cons

risque de maladie

Company is good but no future

No work life balance Worst salary system No motivation for performer Good for working women only No more growth of the company Saturday is also working

Mall Store

The store was located inside of a mall. It was a variety store, not very busy with customers. It carried a lot of odds and ends merchandise. After 4 months of employment, the owner closed up the business.

Consistency in success/growth

Dedicated work for force with optimum integrity. Strategic decision based on world economy. Currency fluctuation, influence of global economy & political, follow up of us & emerging market economy

Pros

Quick action/

Cons

Long study of all related issues on 24x7

A very good job culture

I was glad to have my stage in Global Market when I was a junior. She is a young company, full of vitality, constantly growing and renewing itself. I was surrounded with positive high-energy people every day. I was the intern of Administrative Assistant that time, and I was highly regarded. Even though I was just a intern, I got the opportunities to deal with VIPs. I thank my leader from the bottom of my heart. I am sure the experiences I earned in Global Market would help my further career.

A beautiful working environment

I was responsible for creating and implementing website promotional strategy. I learned how to use analytic tools to analyze data and improve my Microsoft Excel skills. My co workers were all very friendly and great at their jobs.

Azienda seria

Ho avuto più contratti da promoter con questa azienda, precisi, puntiali e sempre molto disponibili

It was great to meet business people from all over the world.

I translate English to Chinese for my clients in order to have a smooth communication. I met some successful businessman from China, and I learned that they were extreme hardworking people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Market?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Market. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Global Market