Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics

Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Experience a lot form this company

Workplace Culture is good Employees are so Help Full always Learn many things from this company now I can easily live in UAE The most enjoyable moments are with employees

They are Theives, will not pay you any amount after working

Gloal Hawk Imaging is the worst diagnostic centre in the UAE, their intention is not to pay a penny to any supplier, employees and the employee turnover in this company is the highest. recommend all stake holders to boycott their services as they believe in cheating people.

Very Bad

Whoever reading this post are saving their valuable time. You are lucky if you decide not to opt this company as your employer. They will badly exploit you and they won’t pay you a single fils. They won’t give you employment visa also. I had worked for them and they never paid for me for my hardwork. Like me all previous staffs advice job seekers to never choose this company, the management is very rude and they will harass and mental torture you if you ask for your old salaryof 4months ago.

Average Working Culture

Average Work Environment Good Work Experience Good Diagnostic Centre Well renowned Diagnostic Centre of Mulk Healthcare Salary is paid much better than other diagnostic centres

Productive workplace

I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and meeting with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them first thing in the morning. I learned lots of things from this company, but most important is to give every person a second chance, because first impressions can often be misleading. Managers have to perform many roles in an organization and how they handle various situations will depend on their style of management. My co-workers are my friends and I am respecting them. What i consider hardest part of the day is when i have to fight for controls. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when i get the work done before my shift ends.

ADMIN OFFICER in sbtjapan company

my experience 5 year admin officer in sbtjapan company so plz tell me dubai job.

Pros

lunch & dinner

Cons

12 Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics Reviews by Location

• Global Hawk Imaging & Diagnostics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?