GLOBAL ACCESS

GLOBAL ACCESS Employee Reviews

Lack of leadership and communication from management.

The only thing keeping the warehouse operating smoothly was due to the extra efforts of the regular staff.  The manager never hosted or even attended our meetings and would spend more than half the day doing the easiest and most simple entry-level jobs at the warehouse.  The headquarters rarely visited here, sadly, so they were not aware of this. It was clear that Japanese-speaking workers were mistreated and given more complex tasks, and sometimes verbally abused. We didn’t have an opportunity to speak out to the headquarters.  HR wasn’t reliable and existed only for a short period.  All other staff, including the warehouse supervisor, were super amazing, which was the main reason I kept working there.

Pros

Monthly company lunch

Cons

No bonus, Not open to your opinions and ideas

The company does seem to care if employees stay or quit. I have no sense of value here and always feel I could lose my job any day

I have tried to help with new ideas and bringing in revenue with our company, but the top executives do not want to hear anything me or other people express. The benefits are not good. There is no incentives to move up in the company, nor would anyone ever move up. The job is stagnant and people quit and no one communicates with everyone what is going on. So a lot of time we all feel left in the dark and when there is change no one is notified. They could really use some employe moral and make the employees feel important like they matter in the company.

Pros

Wednesday free treats

Cons

No communication, no good benefits

There is no micro management,but work gets done

Love the people I work with. The company is great overall. Very laid back. You know your job and get it done. No one on top of you or micro management. It very flexible, which is nice since I have kids, but I want to work and be there. After a year you can work at home mobily.

Pros

Treats every wednesday

Cons

Not very good benefits

Boss is dating coworkers

This is the most uncomfortable work environment. Customer service manager is living and dating a front end rep. I was brought into a room and verbally abused to tears by a coworker for saying I went to a music festival ( that I did) and the coworker did not believe me.

شركه تقدم افكار وحلول جديده لدي الطلبه من حيث يتم من خلالها دراسه كل شئ متعلق بسوق العمل

تعلمت الكثير في مجال الشحن والنقل البحري والجوي واللوجستيات اداره ذو جوده تعمل علي الكفاءه والتطوير الوعي والنضج والمشاركه علي جعل العمل يتم كفريق واحد المجال واسع جدا يجب التركيز 100% التعلم والتدريب العملي

Pros

مشروبات

Cons

لا يوجد

Environnement de travail agréble

L'environnement de travail était très agréable et flexible.

Lacking in benefits and compensation. Need ping pong table and better leadership

The operation is well organized but the benefits and salary are lacking quite a bit. There is no foreseeable career path forward. They could use a ping pong table and more inspired leadership.

Pros

Organized

Cons

poor benefits and pay. Lack of leadership.

My Experience

Since I graduated , I started working at Global Access , The place is friendly , had no problem during my 16 years of experience , but it is about time to change and move forward for more experience in life and broaden my view and sharpen my skills. The job itself I love , Interaction with clients and meeting new people , Exploring more in the product learning new info each day . In every organization there is the good and bad but overall we should be judging as a package . Hope to have better experience in my new job and add to my life experience.

Cons

Salary is not fair enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBAL ACCESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GLOBAL ACCESS