GF

GF Employee Reviews

Not a compassion-work company

During the interview I was so happy about the opportunity to work for this company but get upset really fast after 2 weeks working there. It took too long to feel part of the team even I was qualify for the job. After 3 months I got some health issues and they didn't show sympathy. When I was finally healthy, 2 weeks after that they laid me go with the advice of taking care of my health before thinking to go back to work.

Pros

Nice work schedule.

Cons

poor salary and low vacation paid

Good cowokers to work with

Poor management, no respect to people, 2 weeks vocation paid, and hard to have a promotion. They just care about profit and do not care about coworkers.

compañerismo y cordialidad

seriedad y armonia, bien extructurada la mision de cada uno en el aspecto de servicio al cliente

A Typical Workday,

We've a wonderful family atmosphere and we all work well together to get the job done. There are no egos or selfishness we work collectively as a team, again to get the job done.

I hope they learn to treat people with respect. Really hard fit in and feel good about the job. No support.

Poor communication, the culture it is very hard to fit in. They favour the long term employee's and will not allow you to make suggestions or changes.

Poor management

I worked there for 2 weeks and they let me go saying I was not a good fit. I should have seen it when the job post said 1 vacancy and she hired 2 people. They favored the other employee. If you apply for a job there and theres one vacancy posted and they hired 2 people. Walk out.

A great and fun job

We had late day starts we started at 10 every day which made a lot of people happy they could sleep in and walk up and calm every day. this was beneficial to keeping the balance with the staff

Pros

freindly

Cons

distance

Used me to catch up their manager

Hired me for 3 weeks telling me I was going to be a permanent employee, doesn't train me on anything and once they did not need me anymore they let me go.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Bad Management

Great

Excellent Place to work. Great benefits, management, communication, coworkers, atmosphere, salary, leadership, collaboration and environment. Great job.

Pros

everything

Produktiver Arbeitsort

super Mitarbeiter. Leider war es ein 3 Schicht Betrieb und für mich als Alleinerziehende zu viel.

n/a

a typical day would be answering phones re customer and staff inquiries about orders. This presented challenges when an order went side ways and both the staff and client had to be appeased .

Not so great

Great coworkers but management have there favorite people and do not keep that a secret. Low pay and never any way of getting a raise.

Pros

The coworkers

Cons

Work place full of challenges and growing opportunnities

Work place with a high demand of perfection and organization,full of professionals willing to fulfill all expectations that are demanded of the projects and management.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Hired thru professional services(no benefits)

productive and challenging

the work that i have done was challenging and fun. i learned a lot i was able to do drawings for a project. it was delivered on time and within the budget.

Pros

employer was available to answer any questions i may have

Cons

not a full time job

otima

As empresas de táxi não oferecem oportunidade de trabalho apenas para taxistas, que são cerca de 3.300 motoristas nesse setor. Elas empregam diretamente mais de 1.200 funcionários internos, entre mecânicos, pintores, funileiros, chefes de tráfego, auxiliares de escritório, office-boys, telefonistas, gerentes, manobristas, vigias, porteiros e lavadores de automóveis, dentre outros profissionais.

buonissima crescita personale

molto buona ottimi rapporti con i colleghi crescita personale

Pros

responsabilita'

Cons

nessuno

Empresa Indiferente

A empresa em geral apenas administra os condomínios que as contrata, administrando também os funcionários com orientação do Sindico de cada prédio. Embora a empresa tenha boa vontade, cometi vários erros em relação a administração de funcionários dos prédios. E não aceita bem as reclamações referentes aos erros.

Pros

Boa vontade em ajudar.

Cons

Repetição de erros.

Empresa agradável para trabalhar

Uma ótima empresa onde pode ganhar experiência para começar a trilhar em minha área profissional.

Pros

Nada a declarar

Cons

Nada a declarar

Agradável de trabalhar

GF Global Foundry é uma empresa que busca ser líder mundial em fundidos e centrifugados em aço inoxidável. Empresa possue bons benefícios e bom ambiente de trabalho.

Empresa boa para trabalhar

Empresa que trabalha com automação industrial na área de esteiras transportadoras.Estas esteiras interligam máquinas operatrizes com processos evolutivos.Monto os painéis elétricos e faço as instalações no campo.A empresa sempre me deixou à vontade na maneira de conduzir os passos para a montagem das linhas.A parte mais difícil foi de ordem de locomoção.Parte agradável: A linha funcionar a contendo.

Pros

refeição

Cons

muitas vigens

Stimolante

La parte più difficile è stato non mettermi in regola.Non ho parole.

Pros

Cons

turni lunghi da 48 ore

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GF