German Imaging Technologies Dubai LLC

German Imaging Technologies Dubai LLC Employee Reviews

No job security

No job security. Salary deductions and salary delays are constant. They hire and fire at a short interval. Biasing is commonly experienced in German Imaging Technology. The only thing good about GIT is the ping pong table.

Worked for 13 years and it's been quite challenging yet fulfilling years

I have worked in GIT for 13 years and have been in 5 positions, 2 location assignments and quite a lot of good managers of different races to have worked with (Turkish, Indians, British, Lebanese, Egyptian, South African, Sudanese) If you are competitive, problem solver and always up for new challenges, GIT is for you. Just like any sales team, it's always survival of the fittest. But you need to love your work and sincere and braveheart to survive in GIT for long years.

Pros

good advancement in career, can work closely with management

Cons

you have to speak your mind to be heard, unnecessary turnover of employees (for good ones)

Very Unproffesional Working environment

They have a Hire and fire system. Delayed Salary They cannot issue visa, some employees are being overstayed because of too many issues they are facing with complaints from the employees. Sales Management are not equipped in running sales people, they dont know how to handle people.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview, not a good company if you are looking for career enhancement. The moment you step in, you will feel like this is not the right place to work

fun work environment

Friendly coworkers. Activities are organised and stress is relieved. Saturdays are off which means weekend is enjoyable. Good exposure. Pantry has caroms and ping pong table.

Nice workplace

We usually starts with a team meeting and setting the daily target. I did learn about our products and I shall never look at any printer cartridge the same way again, it's sort of an art. The challenging part of the job is keeping up with the increasing target however you will reap the benefits once you reached it. I got a free private transportation for a month from the company when I reached my target.

Good Incentive Program

It's my pleasure to spend my first year in Dubai with GIT. I've learned how to deal with UAE customers.

Pros

Early out once target is reached, monthly incentive for telesales agents

Cons

30 minutes break for the whole day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at German Imaging Technologies Dubai LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

German Imaging Technologies Dubai LLC Reviews by Location

• German Imaging Technologies Dubai LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?