GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL

GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

An average place to work

Working with Genius Group Global was pleasure as the company was my first work place as they have let me develope myself, gave me a chance to work in their great company even though I did not have any experience previously. Along with salary I was also provided very good commission on monthly basis.

No comments

It was a mistake taking up a job with them. Very unprofessional in whatever they do, No respect for Staff.... Salary delay, No commission as promised during the interview. HR policies changes or is amended according to their needs. Work life balance sucks. Very bad behaviour of the management. No health insurance f any of the staffs

MBA in H R D and 9 Years UAE Experience H R & Administration Professional

Qualified HR and Administration Management Professional offering 19 (In UAE 9 yrs.) years of work experience within large size organizations. Possess expertise in whole gamut of HR functions including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Training-Development, Performance-Reward Management, Benefit & Compensation, Succession Planning, HR Practice, Policies Formulation, People Management, Accounting and General Administration. Have career track record in setting and achieving deliverables as well as milestones in corporate environment with passion in dealing with diverse people at a challenging work environment. Holds excellent leadership, financial, analytical, problem solving, organization, coordination, monitoring, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL Reviews by Location

• GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?