GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL

GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

good company

Good company to work with. More to learn with marketing team and their expertise on their project in IIMTS department. Business strategy in the sense of product was mostly appreciated.

Terrible management and team

It was a huge mistake that I went for that interview. There was no commission as promised multiple times by the manager. Very unprofessional, both management and customer service team. Expecting impossible targets to be achieved. Bad reputation in market because of bad service, delays, rude and manner less Customer care and illogically high charges. Final settlement cleared after almost 2 months of leaving the job.

No comments

It was a mistake taking up a job with them. Very unprofessional in whatever they do, No respect for Staff.... Salary delay, No commission as promised during the interview. HR policies changes or is amended according to their needs. Work life balance sucks. Very bad behaviour of the management. No health insurance f any of the staffs

Expert in Sales

Hands on multiple industry specialized in sales and Business Development. freight forwarding, shipping line, media publishing, events, IT Sales, Engineering and ship repair n ship building.

An average place to work

Working with Genius Group Global was pleasure as the company was my first work place as they have let me develope myself, gave me a chance to work in their great company even though I did not have any experience previously. Along with salary I was also provided very good commission on monthly basis.

MBA in H R D and 9 Years UAE Experience H R & Administration Professional

Qualified HR and Administration Management Professional offering 19 (In UAE 9 yrs.) years of work experience within large size organizations. Possess expertise in whole gamut of HR functions including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Training-Development, Performance-Reward Management, Benefit & Compensation, Succession Planning, HR Practice, Policies Formulation, People Management, Accounting and General Administration. Have career track record in setting and achieving deliverables as well as milestones in corporate environment with passion in dealing with diverse people at a challenging work environment. Holds excellent leadership, financial, analytical, problem solving, organization, coordination, monitoring, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.

It's good company but i'm looking job according to my Experience

I have learnt a lot regarding the Higher Education and Universities. Management is good I found good friends. To collect the documents and registration fee. Power Session on alternative days.

Productive and friendly Working Place

Very Friendly Atmosphere with good line of Guidence.Excellent Managerial Supervision.

Education and training

Provide career counselling and career development sessions for and alumni. Develop career services programs that will help student in exploring and planning career options. Work with students on their needs for career development. Conduct trainings, workshops, lectures, presentations, and other events to develop career planning and employability skills for students. Develop positive working relationship with faculty, administrative and co-workers to achieve desired goals. Coordinate with academic advisors to help students in making career choices based on their academic majors. Research and analyze current employment trends in various industries. Maintain regular contacts with potential employers for new job opportunities. Educate students on resume building, interview skills, and professionalism. Conduct mock interviews and job search workshops for students. „« Conduct career awareness events and job fairs for students Execute outreach programs to promote career services among students. Maintain a database of student academic and employment records.

Pros

Attractive commission

Cons

Work pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

GENIUS GROUP GLOBAL Reviews by Location