General Dynamics Mission Systems
View all General Dynamics Mission Systems reviews

General Dynamics Mission Systems

General Dynamics Mission Systems Employee Review

Productive and Busy Workplace

This company has high advancement opportunities for engineering. If you seek to learn and grow, you will be challenged. Those who show drive and integrity are fought over between program teams and end up getting assigned far more work than is feasible. Technical management is aware of the issue and make a very strong effort to do nothing about it. If you are not an engineer, prepare to be laid off during the next unforeseen economic downturn. The engineering work is not very technical or research intensive. There’s a lot of process and paperwork. For Software, 10 percent of your time is touching code. The rest is dealing with process. Compensation packages are on the admirable side initially, but don’t grow as fast as other companies in the area.

Official response from General Dynamics Mission Systems

December 19, 2022
Many of our amazing technologies are so important, they are often top-secret - which leads to different perspectives and different processes for each role we have. We appreciate everyone on all of our teams and appreciate your feedback. If you have specifics you would like to speak with us on, please email us at GDMSCareers@gd-ms.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Mission Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• General Dynamics Mission Systems
  • Productive and Busy Workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?