General Dynamics Mission Systems
View all General Dynamics Mission Systems reviews

General Dynamics Mission Systems

General Dynamics Mission Systems Employee Review

Overall great place to work

The culture was very laid back. We had core hours from 9am-1pm where the bosses expected us to be there, but other than that, you could come in go as you pleased. As long as you had 80 hrs at the end of two weeks, the managers did not care how you got it (At least from the teams I saw). We had every other Friday off, and the Friday on was casual Fridays. The enivornment in Pittsfield was almost like a family type feel because there were several employees that had been there for over 15-20+ years. The job security is great.I only left the company because I hated the weather up there and I'm from South Carolina. I wanted to move back home.

Official response from General Dynamics Mission Systems

June 28, 2022
We are thrilled to read that you experienced Good Humans during your time here, as we strive to surround our employees with teammates and leaders who are respectful, compassionate, and humble above all else. Thanks for your contribution to General Dynamics Mission Systems!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Mission Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• General Dynamics Mission Systems
  • Overall great place to work