General Dynamics Mission Systems
View all General Dynamics Mission Systems reviews

General Dynamics Mission Systems

General Dynamics Mission Systems Employee Review

I would enter the office at around 8 AM every day and leave at 4-6, depending on the project. Much of the company is kept under wraps, so I cannot elaborate on the details of the different programs, but they were really cool. The hardest part about getting started was the sheer amount of information that you need to process; it's like drinking from a firehose, but the people in the company are always willing to help you learn the job. Some will even teach you about their own areas of expertise if you are interested.

Pros

Hours are very flexible, There is plenty of job mobility, Earned PTO, Plenty of company events, Free to work at your own pace for the most part, Cool programs, Plenty of different positions to move to in order to find the position for you, Matching 401k, Great healthcare coverage.

Cons

You are a government contractor, so you will deal with the government regularly. The company is extremely serious about time charging, there have been several firings for mischarging time.

Official response from General Dynamics Mission Systems

August 23, 2022
We appreciate your taking the time to provide a review. Working on things that help keep our nation safe is definitely serious business and we work hard with our teams to ensure best practices are being used for everything we do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Mission Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• General Dynamics Mission Systems
  • Might just be my department, but everyone was very helpful and willing to help others learn their role.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?