General Cleaning

General Cleaning Employee Reviews

Great jpb

● OverallCleaning in fast paste packing alot of standing and walking around it's not a hard job if you actually like cleaning up I would recommend it to anybody

Great Place to Work

This is one of the best places to work if you ask me. The management was very nice and thoughtful of staff. It wasn't too hard working there, they were quite flexible and overall I enjoyed working there and hope to continue working there for as long as possible.

Pros

Thoughtful Management

Cons

There aren't any

Good

Management is okay they communicate I've learned to work as a team and on fast pace the hardest part of the job was working for less pay and they also have to do more of staff meetings to know what's going around

Pros

Good for starters its a learning point

Cons

Too much work for less

Enjoy helping others

I love cleaning and helping others. I Clean windows, walls, floor etc. Helping others, I have a passion for. I glad to assist them in doing things that they are unable to do anymore.

Cleaning

Amazing and friendly workers, Good hours and great pay understood if i had an appointment with my son was able to change days to continue working, thank you

Enjoy the overall outcome of it once done

My normal day of general cleaning includes wiping down surfaces sweeping vacuuming and mopping cleaning dishes, dusting and putting things I the correct places ie the kids toys in the toy box, to changing sheets making bed cleaning out toilets and bathrooms ect. I enjoyed the job overall super productive and not hard at all.

Easy and Flexible

This job helps me make money while I go to school and play basketball. It is very flexible and works for my busy hours. I am able to attend work when I can.

fun workplace

Cleaning in a workplace is no stranger to me, in the past i have cleaned in many places such as. Cancer Research UK, St Vincent's, the local convenience store Lemondrops. As well as cleaning for my friends house.

get the work done for the day

clean bathrooms on all floors throw out garbage clean tables in cafeteria wipe walls clean glass keep perimeter clean the best thing about doing the job was that the individuals would thank me for cleaning shelter

Productive and Time Managing

The job is simple. Just keep everything clean and dusted. The most frustrating thing for me is working alone in a bank at night. Other than that, i just go in get the job done and call it a night.

Great environment

Great environment, great employees always. Appreciate the great work being done at there company. Always willing to answer any questions when being part of their company

Wearing casual and having a Christmas party every year

I have learned,company was professional to such extend where the tertiary institutions They used to bring their students to do their practicals there.

Pros

Cons

1 hour

Enjoyable if you like working independently

This was a job I took because my director needed someone she could trust to clean her husband and her house, so I was asked if I could take the job. She liked the way I cleaned her school anyway which helped her make her decision.

Pros

Work on my own

Cons

No breaks

good learning in friendly environment

my general day involved cutting some onions, washing some dishes and cleaning pizza trays with some washing of counters, I learning details of cleaning and preparing onions. the workplace culture was the best part of the job due to mostly kind coworkers, the time restraints were the worst part.

Pros

kind coworkers

Cons

time restraints

Varied work

Council House Clearance, which included moving furniture etc and then cleaning the properties. Also cleaning off graffiti and general cleaning of very dirty properties

I like working here because it's not a stressful job

I like working here because the workers act like theirs age and not like children age and they are more respectful around u. The reason why I chose this job is so that I can have extra money for myself.

Pros

The general does not have free lunch at all

Cons

I recently don't have health care but I wouldn't mind of getting it

THIis is a great place to work. People work together to get the job dong.

The General Company is a great company to work for. The people work really hard and we all help each whenever needed The supervision is fair and respectful. I would recommend this employer to almost anyone. Management is supportive and understanding. They strive on team work.

Pros

The surounden is beautiful

Cons

Long lunch break

productive workplace, and also fun

a typical day would be so productive cleaning the offices. i learned how to actually clean properly and make sure you are getting away most of the bacteria to make it more clean healthy environment. i enjoyed it because it gave more motivation to get the offices spotless.

good ok

ok good so so bad workers abouT half were good some noT good some boss not good badnot clean the;ll some times they lazy i did cleaning of bathrooms taped hallways set up for school sports i did help with summer cleening got school reedy for return of kids

Pros

good boss

Cons

bad worl

productive and good team work

As I worked for this company for about 4 and half years, that gave a lot of experience and knowledge about work place and team work.I learned how to work very hard in fast working environment and how to deal with other workers.

cleaning offices

cleaning offices dusting, moping, sweeping, vacuuming , cleaning restrooms, some floor waxing, move furniture to wipe down all windows wipe and seal as well

Pros

i enjoyed the position

Cons

contract expired

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• General Cleaning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?