GEMS Dubai American Academy Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

As expected of an American work/school culture

An employee can be expected to be treated with professionalism and fairness. Terrific opportunities for professional development and advancement within the organization.

It is best n staff is good .environment is superb.

It was an awesome school very cooperative staff n I love this school it just like a family. I feel good here some people are very nice. Teaching methods r good.

Jobs at GEMS Dubai American Academy

See more jobs

a great place to work with amazing people

a great place to work with amazing people. great work life balance, attitude to work and passion for work is amazing. good place for career growth and development.

You are disposible

Let's be clear- this is a corporate, for-profit school. The tuition paid by families, the need to be darlings of the government, and the attempt to doing everything at an incredible intense level, leaves little for belonging or creativity.

Pros

Beaches are close

Cons

You will never stop working, and will never be good enough

Wonderful place to work

I know that we teach more hours and more preps than other teachers in other schools. The school sometimes lack a clear plan so teachers know exactly what are they required to do and can plan accordingly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the respect for the individual choices of teachers and the trust. What I don't like specifically in my department is that we don't have common planning time

Pros

freedom & trust

Cons

Too many preps, No common planning time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEMS Dubai American Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about popular job titles at GEMS Dubai American Academy