GCH

GCH Employee Reviews

Relaxed Workplace

I helped sort out the documents and would run errands for some staff members, everyone there is friendly, there was no interview and no salary as it was only a week of work experience.

Working place and environment so ok and the staff overall was ok

Good place work to learn about working in retail. Great place to meet the people. Can grow up yourself in this company. Can learn everything in under one roof.

Job environment is unreasonable, too casual and very poorly managed.

I got access to job duties that were far beyond my experience and learned a lot. But unfortunately, the company was way too casual and way too unrealistic.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Favoritism, poorly managed

Five star company to work for

This company's management makes you feel totally part of the team. Work environment is good with excellent communication between management and workers. The pay for the area is good and a worker can live comfortably.

Good working environment

1)long working hours for level executive and above. and there's no over-time charges 2)well-manage for company's management and good cooperation from co-workers even though they are foreign worker, we can communicate very well 3)the hardest part is,have to fulfill managers needs. although the job are daily basis but,as department head need to be creative to do display, promotion, price tag, etc 4)when comes to event,such as eid festive, seasonal item are the fast moving item. the feeling when see the item are sold out. that means, have award for the highest selling item.

Cons

long working hours for executive, difficult to take leave

fun work place

i had good days at work, my co workers were nice and friendly,the enjoyable part was that i liked working with my team members.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

challenging

I run promotions for all the 3 supermarkets and works closely with buyersUnderstand and meet what the target market's need is utmost importantIt is important for management to have vision and mission for the company and ensure all departments have the same understanding and working towards itWorking as a team as far more effective than working only by your own ideaLack of strategic direction is the hardest part of the jobThe most enjoyable is when i see the result of my labour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GCH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GCH
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?