Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd

Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

management

work place culture overall everything was fine , except management behavior .i learned patients , hard work and time management , sales experience and a lot .most enjoyable part of the was giving smile on guest's face.

Pros

taxi fare

Cons

late night

We sell fun not ice cream, A friendly Environment.

We applying 7 cores of our company, taste spoon, smile, take order, mention the promotion, up sell, arrange the order, make the costumer comfortable:)... For the past 3 years i became a more productive and such a intelligent sale man, patient, good attitude, team leading under pressure situation... recognizes the importance of privacy issues.briefly tells you how to manage the personal information that we collect, Every 3 months shuffle so you will face different co-workers different nationalities so you will enjoy the environment. Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Inventory and Making cakes under pressure is the hardest part. Facing different costumers and making customize cakes, events and staff meetings sharing and giving to my colleagues is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

staff parties, events.

Cons

staff knowledge refreshments and team leading

Typical day at work

Over all this company is following a balanced management, but the typical work in a day process is really boring

Fun & Fine

Working with Galadari Brothers Company is Great experience in my Life. I meet the Peoples with a different Nationalities & Culture. The Management of the the Company always keeping touch with me.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace with all the collegues and customer but the problem is the salary and workplace assigned including the timing of the opening until closing.

it's a good experience

Learned a lot in this company management is Ok , with different nationalities co-workers , works like a team the hardest part of the job is the promotion the enjoyable part is that when target aacheivement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd Reviews by Location