Fugro

Fugro Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates46 reviews

Good work experience

In this level of role I learn many skills related to software and hardware. Field work is challenging but interesting. Learn more and more every day for the characterization of earth.

Learn soo many things. Good management and have a good experience in g fugro

It's good company. I have learn about soil and rock testing. Specially in offshore. They have a good management family environment team working good colleagues

Very nice management and colleges. Relax

Very good and proud to be a part of this company. Very good experience.Qualty of work is verywell. Getting salary at the end of month.i have been worked in oil field onshore. Now i am going to work in offshore also. Very exited.

Friendly, Productive

Good helping Environment, Understand Employees problem, well Coordinated, Very well Management polices for I ternal and External Factors.. Overall best

Pros

New year Parties....

Cons

Flexable

One of the best geotechnical engineering companies worldwide

Fugro is a good place to have experience in geotechnical, engineering and project management. it gives you a good opportunity to explore different counties and places.

Depends where you from?

Confused company and management with no vision/strategy or appreciation for young talent. Very stagnant culture/managment and only certain nationality are promoted, even if they don’t have the experience, knowledge or education. A young employee with no experience from certain nationality can make more than their manager or more experienced employee or their peers of other nationality. The entire HR team is weak and they don’t follow any proper procedures. Your career development or continuity working in the company depends on your manager or other managers “feelings” that you don’t even report to! So yes, you can get fired for no reason!

Pros

Might look good on CV

Cons

Blame culture, long hours, no management support, no training, life/work don’t exist...etc

Good place for work & development

Hi, i have learned many new thing at this work place (Fugro), such as decision making, SRM, management trick on decision making, deal forecasting, market review, supplier management, negotiation, etc..

hard working and willing to learn

I completed my offshore diving ticket in Fort William Scotland in 2015. I spent 2 years working as a diver in Abu dhabi UAE. When the oil prices dropped significantly , i found myself out if work , and started to work as a Gas line walker around the Uk. I have done different jobs since leaving school all over the world. I now feel it is time to settle into something more permanent , with a regular income, giving my 1 year old daughter more stability.

Normal Work Environment

Typical day is 5 days a week lots of different branches and disciplines to take advantage of good place to learn capability of working in different regions

An Excellent "Career Company"

I have been with Fugro since 2008, from Trainee to ROV Supervisor, apart from the 2015 down-turn which effected the whole industry, I have always been employed, treated with respect and given the opportunity to grow within the company.

Every day we learn like school

Very good company care for employers and their dutys. Company is very punctual for all kind of work as well as salary. In this company employees work like home happily and enjoy alot.

Experience

A well-reputed company in the world, have very cooperated staff regarding the work, also efficient staff all management well knows the there jobs. I have worked with fugro as senior laboratory technician have got the excellent work experience.

nice invironment

friendly people, quite working environment, safe and people are always smiling, very polite always greet and you can feel at home easily, nice working structure

Pros

free transportation

Cons

hard to get taxi due to location

Industry Leaders

Fugro gave me a chance as a graduate and for that i will always be gratefull. They are leaders in their field when it comes to technical ability and that will give you a very good foundation for a career in this industry.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Job Security

Excellent work place

I was employed as an technician at fugro. The team were fantastic and the overall experience of working for fugro was good. This job allowed me to work with people of different cultures which was a great experience.

Fun and challenging workplace

Fun to work at. Challenging work loads and inspiring officemates. Learned to manage time effectively and efficiently. Learned to communicate well to all people regardless of job and designation.

Pros

Free transportation, overtime meal and allowance

Cons

Longer time travel

Good and challenging

Productive, efficient, with good management, and cooperative environment, strict control of offshore work was needed, and dispute resolution was challenging work.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Missing good coordination between the field, and office

off shore survey

fugro survey middle east is one of the best company in the world espessialy in united arab emirates,very good management, they supporting all staff. good

Pros

respect each everyone

Cons

duty hours only

A very professional place of work.

FSME has a great future. Its a dynamic place of work. the best part of the place is the management. They are very open-minded and accepting of the new ideas and new ways of work. It has an excellent work culture and the immense scope of learning with great pay scales and employee benefits.

One of the best company

Its been more than 4 years that i'm working with Fugro and its been overall a great experience. I learnt and developed my expertise while working with fugro.

good everything is in the right track

working in this company is best thing happen to me.. i learned a lot of things, specially working with other nationality. this company is the one growing company in the country.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fugro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fugro