Fresh Express LLC logo

Fresh Express LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

passion for freshness

In a typical day at my work is that iam very careful about hygiene and concentrate keep clean work place. I believe that i can work anywhere in my related field. Good communication, flexibility and guidance as well.

good working place

Amazing place to work. good management.many things to learn.motivationemployee satisfactionno harassment understanding managementgood work culture

Productive place to work at

Busy mornings, meeting after meetings till 12 pm and rest of the day out seeing customers; Stock Management, Sales Team Management, Internal Communication through all level; Result driven but slightly discriminate oriented (important to be well connected with owners); Family business oriented. It does not reflect the dimension of the company; Being out selling;

Productive and Fun Work place

A day at work is really under pressure you have to make sure every detail of customers is right so that you wont make mistake when it comes to the procedures , what i learned is that you should be keen to details at everything cause it matters the most . The management is great and helps us employees all through out the journey. Workplace is very fun , relaxed, and all of my co workers are very raw and true to me..

productive and fun in Warehouse

yes one of the leading company on FRESH EXPRESS good response for staff good moving business mostly freshly item item on live ex ( live lops tor , grab , fish , vegetable )

Practical, but less paid

• Working hours were flexible but long usually, depends upon work. • Learned a lot in other departments, as compared to mine. • Top level management was one of the best I ever had, though mine wasn’t that good. • Overall workplace is practical but chances of growth in my department is very low. • Hardest part of the job is month end closing in which we need to extend our working hours and usually come on our off days and even on public holidays due to operational structure. • Most enjoyable part is the colleague who are very supportive and the environment is very practical and I learnt a lot from there.

Pros

free transportation all over UAE

I have been working at Best Company full-time

ability to work with the latest processes, tech stack and tools. - Each team member brings a wealth of knowledge and the overall learning is immense each day

Friendly atmosphere to work with.

Learned so many thinks professionally and personally while working in FRESH EXPRESS LLC. All the co workers are very friendly helpful to accomplish the task on accurate time.

Pros

free accommodation and transportation.

Cons

long hours.

Productive and good place to work with

Good and understanding boss and colleagues. A good environment to work,Nice pay and we can meet different people through this platform,Learned a lot from my field of job.

A good environment

Good and understanding boss and colleagues. A good environment to work,Nice pay and we can meet different people through this platform,Learned a lot now I have full confidence to work in any field'

Food industries

all colleagues are freshmen especially in the department of customer servie. team manager are not yet focus on the goals but operations wise are very productive.

Pros

nothing in particular

Cons

nothing in particular

Quality Assurance

Food safety, HACCP, ISO 22000, Very good organisation to work with. Very much supporting management. Very good work environment. Import and export of products.

Good company

Great company to work with, very good facilities and amazing team, everyone is passionate about food and love working there. Suggested work place to be working for

Productive and a growing company

The company is a leader in providing fresh foods supply to UAE. Due to influx of competitors, the company is starting to expand and introduce different product lines. This made my job more challenging which I love.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

work even on holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresh Express LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?