Four Seasons Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates64 reviews

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,214 reviews

Amazing property

Amazing property, should work to learn about hospitality culture, customer satisfaction, life work balance very much fun. Very supportive leadership. Just wow

Pros

Everything free

Very friendly environment

Very unique and good place to work in and culture life balance career growth perfect environment good salary accommodation transportation insurance discount for hotel restaurants annual leave

Good work environment

Great support the company has great vision, The posh Four Seasons Abu Dhabi is well-situated on Al Maryah Island. Thanks to its strategic location, with a link to the upscale Galleria Mall and a waterfront walkway, it's a rare pedestrian-friendly property with close proximity to some of Abu Dhabi’s best restaurants and bars. As for the entrance: The cathedral-esque lobby is lined with marble and soaring glass, with natural light pouring in. The hotel's Emirati art collection makes it worth stopping in, even if you aren't staying overnight.

Good place to work. fun , nice , joy , experience

i had a great experience but it would be better to treat people equally . a good reputations with good management. i wish to be back . i would recommend it to everyone

Its great companyto work for. :)

Four seasons is one of the leading companies in hospitality, so I have been there for 5 years, got a lot of experience in my role from fs culture.And you got a chance to be yourself at work.

Great place to work.

Working at FOur seasons is like been at home away from home.you get to meet alot of people from all over the world.You get discount at other FS properties and complimentary nights.

Pros

Free 3 meals a day good facilities im accommodation gym pools

Cons

Short breaks

Proud to work with them

It’s was very good time for me I really happy with the job because the people are very kind people I met in my life people teach me a lot I’m really thankful for them

Positive and productive atmosphere

very interesting and positive work enviroment and very helpfull bosses. No one can be left without proper attention and everyone is treated very well.

Pros

Great accomodation

Cons

no minuses

Best company to work

I have worked with Four seasons Dubai around 8 years. This is the best working experience in my career. Amazing people to work. Will go back if opportunity arises. Regards Lawrence

Amazing place

The place to work. Accommodation and Carreer wise. Amazing, benefits for the staff and room to grow most important. It was great to be part of the pre opening team.

Looking for housekeeping manager

While working I learned how to maintain hotel area cleaning wise and taking care of company rules and regulations. How to make customers happy while servicing them.

The best so far

I've only worked for this company in the duration of my 5-year career life, and there's a reason for that. The benefits are exceptional, and they really do care about their employees.

great place to work

great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.

January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

nice place

nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.

January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self

four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self I wanna try to work another company to make my better future and learn more and more in my life

January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Kitchen Steward. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Four Seasons

It was great experience. Company is amazing. Multicultural and friendly environment. I would highly suggest it for anyone who likes work in hospitality.

November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Guest Relations and Sales Executive and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Best hotel in my knowledge

Excellent hotel, with all staff facilities, food, transport, 5* accommodation. Very good management. Care for staff. Staff entertainment Staff welfare meeting

October 29, 2019
Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

productive and fun workplace

perate in a variety of industries, some hard skills are vital only to specific industries. That being said, each hard skill below is important in work

best company

I love working in front office operations and I would love to be in every space out in the hotel lobby I wish It will be my dream to be back to the front office operations

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Conferences Coordinator! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Four Seasons

It was great exeprience beig part of preopening team of Four Seasons At Al Marayah Island in Abu Dhabi. I really enjoyed working ther and had a great opportunity to learn how to provide 5 star service.

September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review as a previous Hostess. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Good Experience

Covered all the area of accounting, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Income Audit, General Cashier, Paymaster, Residence, Month End, Budget

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Four Seasons