Four Seasons logo

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,067 reviews

Great place to work.

Working at FOur seasons is like been at home away from home.you get to meet alot of people from all over the world.You get discount at other FS properties and complimentary nights.

Pros

Free 3 meals a day good facilities im accommodation gym pools

Cons

Short breaks

Proud to work with them

It’s was very good time for me I really happy with the job because the people are very kind people I met in my life people teach me a lot I’m really thankful for them

Positive and productive atmosphere

very interesting and positive work enviroment and very helpfull bosses. No one can be left without proper attention and everyone is treated very well.

Pros

Great accomodation

Cons

no minuses

Best company to work

I have worked with Four seasons Dubai around 8 years. This is the best working experience in my career. Amazing people to work. Will go back if opportunity arises. Regards Lawrence

Amazing place

The place to work. Accommodation and Carreer wise. Amazing, benefits for the staff and room to grow most important. It was great to be part of the pre opening team.

Looking for housekeeping manager

While working I learned how to maintain hotel area cleaning wise and taking care of company rules and regulations. How to make customers happy while servicing them.

The best so far

I've only worked for this company in the duration of my 5-year career life, and there's a reason for that. The benefits are exceptional, and they really do care about their employees.

great place to work

great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.

January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

nice place

nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.

January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self

four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self I wanna try to work another company to make my better future and learn more and more in my life

January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Kitchen Steward. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Jobs at Four Seasons

See more jobs

Four Seasons

It was great experience. Company is amazing. Multicultural and friendly environment. I would highly suggest it for anyone who likes work in hospitality.

November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Guest Relations and Sales Executive and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Best hotel in my knowledge

Excellent hotel, with all staff facilities, food, transport, 5* accommodation. Very good management. Care for staff. Staff entertainment Staff welfare meeting

October 29, 2019
Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

productive and fun workplace

perate in a variety of industries, some hard skills are vital only to specific industries. That being said, each hard skill below is important in work

best company

I love working in front office operations and I would love to be in every space out in the hotel lobby I wish It will be my dream to be back to the front office operations

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Conferences Coordinator! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Four Seasons

It was great exeprience beig part of preopening team of Four Seasons At Al Marayah Island in Abu Dhabi. I really enjoyed working ther and had a great opportunity to learn how to provide 5 star service.

September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review as a previous Hostess. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Good Experience

Covered all the area of accounting, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Income Audit, General Cashier, Paymaster, Residence, Month End, Budget

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

Number one in its industry

Number one in its industry, great training and development opportunities, you can get promoted very fast if you master the required skills and knowledge, but they have low salaries in Egypt

opportunities

I would like to thank Four Seasons Resort Dubai giving me such a great opportunities to work. i have learned and enjoyed a lot. there is no other company like Four Seasons Resorts in Dubai.

Pros

Accomodation

Cons

Medical Insurence

Very nicely

I am already work Abu Dhabi four seasons very good all I like work together always very nice strand management HR also good and staff also good ,,

Pros

Awesome

Fast-paced environment

Provide highest level of benefits for employees. Working environment is a fast paced where you can practice your adaptability and flexibility. Highly recommended.

Pros

Free accommodation, food and transpo

Cons

Short breaks

High responsibilities and dynamic Team

-Managed a high profil leisure group worth 300'000 USD - Establishment and management of long term relationship with high end clients and hotel intermediary companies - Market analysis - Organization and leading of site inspections - Running weekly and monthly Delphi reports - Assisting sales managers and director of sales for daily customers meeting and follow up - Coordinating VIP arrival and experience
  • Four Seasons