Focus Workforce Management

Focus Workforce Management Employee Reviews

Left on an island

Felt like I was left on an island to fend for myself. Had to learn all the SOP without a trainer, just a book. No support from upper management and the client is difficult to work with.

Do not recommend

Micromanagement. Favoritism. Inequality. Not enough breaks. Too demanding. Bad management. It would help if the manager would help out instead of standing over our shoulders telling us that we need to go faster. Overall a bad job. Do not recommend.

Not a place to work at.

Horrible place to work at! They don’t take harassment serious. AT ALL. It took a 2nd person to become a victim to do something about it. Management is unprofessional.

It was ok

It was ok Not Good but Not Bad! They company was very family oriented and business focused. A good success for a reason. Drama Town so you would have fun working here😀

Lack of variety of work assignments to choose from.

There were not many work assignments to choose from. Some of the trainer were a little childish when describing the work tasks and could have been more professional. Great experience with use of PPE.

They do not pay new hires

The sign on process was sketchy even by temp agency standards. I followed all instructions and went to work and they are refusing to pay me for my time almost a month later. They are saying it is your responsibility to clock in and clock out even on your first day despite not getting provided a badge at time of employment. I verified with the supervisor that my hours would be recorded and they confirmed however Focus is still refusing to pay out. Avoid at all cost because there are much better and respectful temp companies all over Utah.

Great management/co-workers

Pro: Exciting company to work for, long breaks, family-like co-workers, easy going and understanding management, straightforward job tasks, and fun environment.Con: Telling people they’re laid off 3 minutes before clock out.

Get me started...

Terrible compensation for the job done. Does not pay the prevailing wage for the position. Too many expectations for the compensation. Too many expectations for the area as well. Essentially a Branch Manager position on an entry level salary.

Pros

Monday through Friday schedule

Cons

Compensation is way too low.

Overall great place to work.

This place is amazing to work at. Gotta be able to take constructive critisim to succeed but this company will take you far if your up for it. Recommend focus to any young people who dont have much work experience.

Most of the managment is good but they lot alot of people goof off and hang out in their office and it often felt like highschool.

Got sent home early alot, got asked to scrub bathroom with a toothbrush, got hired with my spouse for the same job once , were told we were getting $100 bonus each and at the end said we had to split it $50 each.

Pros

Easy work, aloud to miss alot work

Cons

Hours not guaranteed, treated like a child, treated less than, treated like your stupid.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus Workforce Management?

Sketchy Company to work for

Super sketchy how things are done and handled by this company. They have "Travelers" That come to train people at the new facilities they open. Out of the many that come to train at our facility, there was not a one of them that could agree on anything. Poor training, lies to clients, and is overall a super sketch place to work.

They do nothing for their employees. They tell you that at least they give you a pay check.

The upper management do not care. It's all about them not the employees. You can ask for help and will not get it, even if you have covid! They make you work if your sick. It's like grade school the upper management never comes to check on the offices they are in charge of and when they do they don't ask if you need anything or what they can do to help you. They don't care!!! No Training. They throw you in it's swim or drown.

Pros

You get a pay check. That's about it.

Cons

The whole place is a con.

Careless!! Irresponsible!!!

Got told That I got points added for no reason while trying to fix the points they added for the first month I was there which I did not miss the first month and a half!!! I got sick got sent home then fired!! Right before getting hired on given a tv for perfect attendance and worked really hard and cared!!

Pros

good temporary fix!

Cons

They add points without earning them

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The good: Pay is nice, and work is steady.The bad: Hours suck, and Employees are overworked with not enough breaks.The ugly: Management is so bad most of the time you get yelled at for no reason other than the managers cannot keep their own jobs together, so they shift blame on employees who are doing their jobs.

Pros

Pay is nice, and work is steady.

Cons

Toxic work environment, Hours, Employees are overworked, not enough breaks, poor management.

Don’t do it.

The company is slowly going under. You will figure that out quickly. Not getting paid on time is a regular thing. The compensation is low. They don’t value their employees. One of the worst jobs I’ve ever had.

Cons

Low compensation, if your paid on time

The management

Extremely understanding that work is not life. Always available for questions/ concerns. Approachable. Able to weed out the nonsense/ drama. Always encouraging advancing to the client.

Pros

Guaranteed schedule

Deceitful business practices.

It seemed to be a hidden gem at first. As i suspected the job was too good to be true. Very unprofessional, unenthusiastic, incompetent top tier management. Meeting daily numbers was the only goal. Deceiving potential employees with job opportunities and unrealistic, unethical month long start dates for new hires when they are brought in for the application process. Job security at Focus Work Force is non existent, Especially when your an intelligent, articulate, hardworking, reliable, productive Alpha.

Pros

Cons

Job Security

Bad work environment

Very repetitive job duties, good for getting started into office jobs. Unprofessional management- messy office culture- specially from the top down- would not recommend this position

Cons

No breaks, long hours

Be very careful

They do not pay you for your correct hours and they didn’t pay me for a whole two weeks , they lie about there pay ! They tell you they are going to fix it immediately and it’s never done you work long hours thinking your getting paid just to wait all the way until Friday and not even expect the correct amount or even a check at all .

Cons

Lie about pay and do not give you your money in full

Unfair pay

They make you work your butt off and to get paid nothing. Raises are a joke no matter how hard you work for them. I loved everyone in the office but the higher ups are a joke! It's just a number game

Pros

Worked with my schedule

Cons

Everyone is replaceable. Dont get comfortable.

Not fun

You only get a 10 minute break & 20 minute break. Not enough time to get to the break roomBefore it’s time to go back. So it’s really a 5 minute & 15 minute break. Treat people different if they don’t like you. You won’t get hired full time unless your in the cool kids club.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Workforce Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Focus Workforce Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?