flydubai

flydubai

flydubai Employee Review

Fast paced environment

Preferably a career to start when you're younger.Fast paced.Alot of benefit for airline employees. Travel discounted tickets.No job security. Slow promotion.

Same roleSame location

Very stable company.

Flydubai is one solid organization to work for. The management is pro-employees and you’d feel a part of something great! They are very fair to their people.

Pros

They try to keep people as long as they can.

Cons

The passengers of the destinations they fly to could be very challenging to the cabin crew.
Same roleSame location

Great airline to work for

All my colleagues, from cleaner to CEO were great to work with. They have an open door policy, no matter the department, right up to the CEO. Literally. If you need help with anything, they will assist as much as possible within the boundaries of the company's SOP's and as far as is safe and not detrimental to you or the company, which makes sense from a business perspective. So a win win solution is always the primary goal. For the wannabe cabin crew out there, the reality is that at some point you WILL have to clean up a passengers mess and bathroom mess, if you know what I mean. That's the role of all crew members across ALL airlines. Crew members are excellent team members most are very nice, but you do get the odd supervisor who have inflated egos and go on power trips, but these ones are very few. New crew who join are shocked to discover that of there's mess, we each have a part to play and clean up. That's why I mentioned the clean up role so you are aware of what being cabin crew really is like and if you don't do your part, then you not being a good team player because you had a more glamorous notion of crew life. Those who don't help are given a second chance, even a third, so that you can adapt. But, if you for instance think that, Emirates, for example, don't make their crew do cleanup, guess again. You will have a hard time if you don't help and think the work is below you. News of you will travel fast among all the other crew members in the company, so on your next flight, the crew you will be flying with will be aware of your poor work ethic and be more strict -

Pros

Medical, dental, frequent scheduled off days

Cons

Customers
Same location

Productive and Challenging

Working at Flydubai has been my biggest achievement in my entire profesional career, The company has provided all my needs from financial to career growth aspects, Given the chance I would be more than willing again to work on Flydubai.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at flydubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• flydubai