flydubai

flydubai Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Flight Attendant46 reviews
United Arab Emirates46 reviews

Very stable company.

Flydubai is one solid organization to work for. The management is pro-employees and you’d feel a part of something great! They are very fair to their people.

Pros

They try to keep people as long as they can.

Cons

The passengers of the destinations they fly to could be very challenging to the cabin crew.

Fast paced environment

Preferably a career to start when you're younger.Fast paced.Alot of benefit for airline employees. Travel discounted tickets.No job security. Slow promotion.

Great airline to work for

All my colleagues, from cleaner to CEO were great to work with. They have an open door policy, no matter the department, right up to the CEO. Literally. If you need help with anything, they will assist as much as possible within the boundaries of the company's SOP's and as far as is safe and not detrimental to you or the company, which makes sense from a business perspective. So a win win solution is always the primary goal. For the wannabe cabin crew out there, the reality is that at some point you WILL have to clean up a passengers mess and bathroom mess, if you know what I mean. That's the role of all crew members across ALL airlines. Crew members are excellent team members most are very nice, but you do get the odd supervisor who have inflated egos and go on power trips, but these ones are very few. New crew who join are shocked to discover that of there's mess, we each have a part to play and clean up. That's why I mentioned the clean up role so you are aware of what being cabin crew really is like and if you don't do your part, then you not being a good team player because you had a more glamorous notion of crew life. Those who don't help are given a second chance, even a third, so that you can adapt. But, if you for instance think that, Emirates, for example, don't make their crew do cleanup, guess again. You will have a hard time if you don't help and think the work is below you. News of you will travel fast among all the other crew members in the company, so on your next flight, the crew you will be flying with will be aware of your poor work ethic and be more strict -

Pros

Medical, dental, frequent scheduled off days

Cons

Customers

Very good company

The management is supportive and helpful you get all the resources plus perfect trainingPhysically little demading but the overall environment is good

Amazing place to work

Safety and Security first Excellent customer service focus Incredible Crew and ground staff Cool uniform Excellent Salary Amazing experience...!

Best low cost airline in the world

Feeling like you work with your family , amazing company supporting the staff with everything they can .Very nice staff and excellent work mentality , giving you the best training in order to do your job .Great benefits regarding salary , traveling benefits, international health insurance , discount almost everywhere in shops , restaurants, bars etc

I had good experience with flydubai

Honestly i was happy with flydubai its good company they have high stander and they delivered good customers service .safety was the most important for the company .

They are human and they listen for the employee needs and they help with all they can

They are amazing company and I’m not planing to leave them but due the issue of COVID the airline got effected and I need a temporary job until they call us back to work

Great place

Great place to work at, lots of culture, amazing individuals, the training is tough but doable, you get to see a lot of different countries and you get discounted tickets to travel the world

I loved working for flydubai

Flydubai is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. This requires employees to be flexible and trustworthy in this fast paced and dynamic enviroment.

Amazing company to work for

Sustainable company which had already deserved passenger's trust and respect. Perfect place to work for. Grateful for an experience i got in flydubai

Very dynamic and culture fluid environment

Working with flydubai has taught me to work with plenty of different cultures. This has taught me to be resilient and not to be accepting of other people and our differences.

Pros

Cheap travel

Cons

Physically exhausting

amazing

working with amazing staff , great people work as family not a hectic schedule flexible roaster great opportunity open door policy opportunity to grow

Best place to work ever

Flydubai is a company that really cares for their employees as well as passengers. work hours are great, managers really cares about their cabin crew and listen to the feedback we give about service, security and safety standards.

Great company in the aviation sector

Great company to work if you like to travel, but want to be home often too! Nice salary and great travel benefits. The schedule depends on the season, at times busy, at times very relaxed; but you do have a chance to swap your flights and get more days off if you need. The hardest part of the job is to do night flight and flights to certain destinations as the customers can be very challenging or demanding. The most enjoyable part is the layovers and your team.

If you want to travel the world is not your best choice

Just very few layovers where you can barely have specially if you're new in the company. Most flights are within the middle east and very shorts, besides the aircrafts are small and you don't feel that much safe.

fun place to work it

Very relaxed roster not to much flying , Management take care of cabin crew well , Pay is good along with flying hours. Good rest between the flights and enough offs to spend with family

Pros

food

Cons

layover

Salary for cabin crew

when you start as junior cabin crew you will get a 7k plus salary plus flying hours. if you fly around 120 or more hours you will get like around 12-13k per month.hoping they will atleast give more for the housing allowance and i wish they will give us bonuses or something like that, never really experience that in flydubai. they still need to do more to make this company better. they actually have great crew from different parts of the world.

Pros

great benefits, lots of days off

Cons

run by european

Fun place and nice coworkers

Gained good experience /patience/safety and security procedures /wasn’t good management but we had good atmosphere between crew and passengers Ana I learned a lot

Good company, great benefits and great co-workers

Everybody knows the importance of team-work in this industry. Working here I've learned to be patient and flexible as well as the importance of healthy lifestyle which helps me be up to standards during the flights and maintain my situational awareness. Friendly and approachable management. Even though some flights are very long and challenging the high number of days off that I can get in a month, the new destinations added constantly and the brand new aircrafts received almost every month make the job very enjoyable.

Pros

Staff Travel Benefits, Discount Card, Days Off

Cons

Long night flights

Excellent enviornment of multicultural business

Every day represents a new challenge of how to deliver to our customers an excellent customer service. This job is testing people's ability of being human, flexible and reliable in the same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at flydubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

flydubai Reviews by Location