flydubai

flydubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates96 reviews

Productive and Challenging

Working at Flydubai has been my biggest achievement in my entire profesional career, The company has provided all my needs from financial to career growth aspects, Given the chance I would be more than willing again to work on Flydubai.

Best place to work

Best place to work where you enjoy working and will get value and respect.Every employee will be considered for all benefits and perks provided by the management

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Self Growth

Fast paced environment

Preferably a career to start when you're younger.Fast paced.Alot of benefit for airline employees. Travel discounted tickets.No job security. Slow promotion.

Unpaid internships

They do not pay their interns, which is quite demotivating. Even the tasks they give are not really challenging and nothing great to learn. But the team is very welcoming and approachable.

Very stable company.

Flydubai is one solid organization to work for. The management is pro-employees and you’d feel a part of something great! They are very fair to their people.

Pros

They try to keep people as long as they can.

Cons

The passengers of the destinations they fly to could be very challenging to the cabin crew.

Diversed environment

Diversed environment with employees from different nationalities.Slow career growth. Compensation and Benefits depend on the position that you have.

Pros

Airline employee benefits, Healthcare and insurance

Cons

Salary discrimination, slow career growth

Great airline to work for

All my colleagues, from cleaner to CEO were great to work with. They have an open door policy, no matter the department, right up to the CEO. Literally. If you need help with anything, they will assist as much as possible within the boundaries of the company's SOP's and as far as is safe and not detrimental to you or the company, which makes sense from a business perspective. So a win win solution is always the primary goal. For the wannabe cabin crew out there, the reality is that at some point you WILL have to clean up a passengers mess and bathroom mess, if you know what I mean. That's the role of all crew members across ALL airlines. Crew members are excellent team members most are very nice, but you do get the odd supervisor who have inflated egos and go on power trips, but these ones are very few. New crew who join are shocked to discover that of there's mess, we each have a part to play and clean up. That's why I mentioned the clean up role so you are aware of what being cabin crew really is like and if you don't do your part, then you not being a good team player because you had a more glamorous notion of crew life. Those who don't help are given a second chance, even a third, so that you can adapt. But, if you for instance think that, Emirates, for example, don't make their crew do cleanup, guess again. You will have a hard time if you don't help and think the work is below you. News of you will travel fast among all the other crew members in the company, so on your next flight, the crew you will be flying with will be aware of your poor work ethic and be more strict -

Pros

Medical, dental, frequent scheduled off days

Cons

Customers

Very good company

The management is supportive and helpful you get all the resources plus perfect trainingPhysically little demading but the overall environment is good

Amazing place to work

Safety and Security first Excellent customer service focus Incredible Crew and ground staff Cool uniform Excellent Salary Amazing experience...!

Very productive and fun place

Good company ...talented workforce..great team to work with...follow great standard ...all together can recommend, always recruit well experienced people from reputed companies

Fun

Different culture which makes it a learning place to work with-A fast paced place to work in.-You meet different kind of people every single day.-Working woth different colleagues everyday.

Pros

Enough off days

Cons

Long stressful hours

Best low cost airline in the world

Feeling like you work with your family , amazing company supporting the staff with everything they can .Very nice staff and excellent work mentality , giving you the best training in order to do your job .Great benefits regarding salary , traveling benefits, international health insurance , discount almost everywhere in shops , restaurants, bars etc

I had good experience with flydubai

Honestly i was happy with flydubai its good company they have high stander and they delivered good customers service .safety was the most important for the company .

They are human and they listen for the employee needs and they help with all they can

They are amazing company and I’m not planing to leave them but due the issue of COVID the airline got effected and I need a temporary job until they call us back to work

awsome job

great work expérience within a multicultural environment. highly recommended for the young and adventurous job seekers since its well paid and it allows you to see the world.

Pros

travelling

Cons

Family time

Stressfull

i Really didn't enjoy working in fly dubai due , to low salaries and also Hr bad experience . i don't know how the company is now i hope the work environment developed .

Just enjoy your work

I just enjoy my work at the moment but due to current sitwation. Where dubai is not accepting inbound passeger. We need to look for other opportunities that we can take lng cargo airlines.

Great place

Great place to work at, lots of culture, amazing individuals, the training is tough but doable, you get to see a lot of different countries and you get discounted tickets to travel the world

I loved working for flydubai

Flydubai is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. This requires employees to be flexible and trustworthy in this fast paced and dynamic enviroment.

Amazing company to work for

Sustainable company which had already deserved passenger's trust and respect. Perfect place to work for. Grateful for an experience i got in flydubai

Very dynamic and culture fluid environment

Working with flydubai has taught me to work with plenty of different cultures. This has taught me to be resilient and not to be accepting of other people and our differences.

Pros

Cheap travel

Cons

Physically exhausting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at flydubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• flydubai