Flowserve

Flowserve Employee Reviews for Purchasing Manager

Purchasing Manager1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,098 reviews

all good people. It’s a team atmosphere and everyone was willing to help where ever help may have been needed.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Flowserve is hit and miss. That’s just part of working in the service industry. When hot jobs or turnarounds come in you put in long hours as needed to meet the customers needs.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Flowserve we’re average with the industryJob security and advancementIn terms of job security and advancement, Flowserve was awesome. I can’t think of any time when anyone was let go do to work being slow. You can become what ever you want to be with Flowserve. I started off as a welder, then became there Quality control Mgr. And after a few years became their Purchasing Mgr. So yes, you can grow and advance with this companyManagementIn general, managers at Flowserve are good people. They know the product, they treat you as an equal and will listen to what you have to say.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Flowserve is the culture here. Your opinion and suggestions are most always welcome.OverallMy experience working at Flowserve was the best time so far in my 33 years in the work force.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flowserve. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Flowserve