Fixperts Contracting Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates20 reviews

Politics inside the department but salaries are paid on time

Management to boss is good but deep inside there is lots of dirty politics, if you act as puppet of your manager, you will grow. If you feed gossip to your managers you will be promoted. You will thrown under the bus by your manager in order to make places for their favourites especially by customers service manager. CEO is unaware of all this and is kind hearted but the managers makes sure it will be kept unaware.

Pros

Salaries are paid on time

Cons

You should become manager’s puppet in order to sustain in the company

Not a good place to work

Not a good place to work No carrier Growth Not professional specially HR department Salary not matching with the job Only one best thing is own time salary payment

Pros

Nor pros

Cons

Long Hours, no work life balance

Jobs at Fixperts Contracting

See more jobs

Accountant

I've been working in this organization as an Accountant and I feel very supported here. ,Help us to grow and given opportunity to make career. good place to work and learn new things. Management is quite friendly. Any issues will be solved friendly in the team. Work culture and the colleagues are friendly nature.

Potential & learning

Very good place to work and grow for your career. Good place with good management. Salary always on time. Work hard in smart way u will get u r reward on time with appreciation.

Work place not good

They don't pay overtime properly. They never give you salary slips we can't know how much salary we gotThey give value only there special workersThe management is not good the change there commitment

Fixperts Contracting insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Fun place to work with supportive management

very supportive team, Fast action taking management and friendly management. Professional HR makes your onboarding process & Visa processing like a piece of cake.

Pros

learnings, practical exposure

Do not join

Horrible work life balance, no consideration to any personal situation. Rigid HR and no recognition for hard work. No compensation when needed even with sick leaves at times. Join this company so you can be grateful when you leave it. They promise change and never commit. Overworked and underpaid.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, low pay

Stressful work location

Not good management . accomodations is not good.toilets are not clean.we bad co ordinationAlso long duty hours . management also er response able .low basic salary due to get low over time salary.

Pros

No food

Cons

Long duty hour.low basic salary

Productive and Engaging work Environment

Its good prodective and Engaging environment at Fixperts where everyone have fare chances for carrier growth and advancement.Its a multi cultural and friendly work environment with no discriminations

Diversity is welcomed and appreciated

Choosing a company is one of the biggest decisions every job seeker will face and I'm so glad that I've found my second home in Fixperts. This company is truly transparent to its employees and its work culture is by far the greatest asset. The happiness of their employees is one of their top priorities that's why, I don't dread coming to work 6 days a week because it feels like Im just working at the comfort of my home. The environment is so relaxed, calm and fun even though the work we do can be fast paced at times. Diversity is welcomed and appreciated in this company and the salary is great too. To top it all, this company is always seeking new ways to stay a step ahead of their competition and is open for feedback and ideas.

Fun Workplace

I learned a lot because of the company as it helped me in enhancing my skills and letting me find my potentials. A day at fixperts goes smoothly as the management makes sure that we enjoy our time at work.

Engaging and fun place to work and wonderful Learning experience

Engaging and fun place to work and wonderful Learning experience everyday. Also Learning curve is brilliant and the company would provide you all the support for your growth.

Efficient and Fast Recruitment Process

Very professional HR team and fast visa processing. They will process your employment visa before the joining date. They also have a very friendly and professional work culture.

Productive, Fun and Professional Workplace

In Fixperts, they value everyone. They grow together and solve all the issues together. Professionalism is at its finest for everyone in the company.

Best company

I was welcomed by FIXPERTS as a Family Member and NOT An Employee HR TEAM AND MANAGEMENT always supports all that i need . I am happy to be with this company .

Pros

free lunch always

The best company till now in UAE i have worked it

Every department in this company is awesome be it HR, training, operations, sales. Everyone is very energetic, friendly and there is a very positive work environment. Amazing company amazing people....

Pros

Free coffee, very supportive in every aspect

Excellent

Good working experience. Very Good management, friendly atmosphere, nice office look, supportive team members, fair salary package an allowance, thanks

Pros

Full time

Good working experience

I have worked there and it is my good experience to work there. Salary benefits, working skills, working style, way of being with the employees, and environment is fantastic.

Good

Its a good company. Work environment is also good. People are friendly and supportive in work. But when the time comes for increment of salary, company suddenly faces financial problems.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

enjoyable place to work

is a leading provider for building maintenance, repair and refurbishing services... good management and enjoyable place to work. Lots of think to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fixperts Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fixperts Contracting