Fish & Co. Restaurant

Fish & Co. Restaurant Management reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Clear

Fun place to work with a fountain

I enjoy working in a fast paced enviroment,every shift is different from another I have gained great customer service skills Management gives room for improvement I enjoy working and interacting with people from cultures Language barrier Tips and free meals at work

Pros

Tips

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace with music one can enjoy.I have learned how to be patient and understanding while handling customers or my fellow workmates.The management is very nice to all as they give us equal and fair treatment.My co-workers are the best people i have ever worked with.The hardest part of the job would be having to work for long hours but the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing customers happy and satisfied with the service.

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hours and salary delay

Great place to work and for personal growth

Fish & Co is a fun place to work with excellent coworkers.All of us make one great team. During the time i have worked there,I have learnt to understand and appreciate different cultures and to value my work,to give it my best and to do what is expected of me at all time with or without supervision. The management ensures that everything is in order at al ltimes. Hardest part of the job is maybe when there is langauge barrier. The most enjoyable part of my job is when customers always leave with a BIG smile in their faces and also when i know they are satisfied.

Pros

Good working enviroment, free food and space for learning new things.

Cons

No personal time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish & Co. Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fish & Co. Restaurant Reviews by Location