Fish & Co. Restaurant

Fish & Co. Restaurant Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun and interactive working place

Everyday is a learning day as you need to learn different type of deployments. It depends on how fast you learn to catch the way each deployment works. In the beginning the manager will assign you as a busser where you will clean the tables. After you adapt to the environment and learn the table number you will learn to be station master where you have a specific section that you have to manage and always be ready for your customers follow up you will then learn how to manage food runner or bar runner which is where you will have to send out the foods and drinks to customers following up to their receipt orders that i where you interact with the back of house workers mostly. They will also teach you how to take care of the greeter where you will have to bring in customers and let the sitted down at their table and start introducing the menu and promotion items. If you are well off and can handle this type of deployment and can hold the crowd pressure you can also learn to manage the bar where you are in charge of the drinks and desserts.

Pros

Good teamwork and there will always give and takes between the workers and managers

Cons

Long hours of standing and walking at fast speed during busy crowd.

work for the future

work here can learn a lot of new things ,and it also help people to grow up

Fun work place. Learned a lot

Best place to work. I learned a lot in this company and met a lot of enthusiastic, creative, dynamic, awesome people who help me achived my goals.......

Working at Fish & Co.

As a staff at Fish & Co, you need to have an outgoing personality and a nice smile. Be confident and like to interact with customers. I learnt to be patient and understanding when It came to customers asking questions about the food on the menu. The management sent me for a workshop about the food that is served, which came i handy when I was working. All the managers working there were very kind and helpful and willing to teach new staff. They were very patient and and treated other staff like family. Working environment was very good, as managers raised staff morale by pulling them aside when a customer gave good feedback. Hardest part of the job was handling difficult customers. Most enjoyable part was getting to interact with customers and giving them recommendations and advice on whether to purchase ala carte or get a set meal.

Pros

Meals are provided.

Cons

none. working there was a very god experience. :)

good training ground for newly college graduate

good training ground who plans to work abroad with cruise ships and in the hospitality industry.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fish & Co. Restaurant?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish & Co. Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fish & Co. Restaurant