Fish & Co. Restaurant

Fish & Co. Restaurant Employee Reviews

best training, fun work place

busy days, learnt how to be fast and efficient in all my chores, learnt how to communicate and understand different culture, traditions and lifestyles

Was Ok

It was ok working there, however the worst part of it is the working hours and not enough staff as well as having to prepare salads which is too stressful

learn how to cook food, cut vegetable, cut seafood and make soup and cook sauces. be clean at all times. learn the kitchen rules and standard procedures.

The work is awesome.. But the enviorment is suck..the ppl there like to bad mouth bout other staff.. Even the RIC I charge..

I like to work wif good ppl n I wrk all out.. Went time to wrk must work wif sincerely n not to complain this n that.. Work as family...rather den gossiping

Fish & co menus

Fish &co sebuah restaruran yang mrnyajikan menu seafood..karena standard recepe selalu terjaga, makanya taste untuk semua menu sama untuk semua otlet..pokoknya menunya dimple,tersaji dengan cepat ,rasa ssngat memuaskan.

fun

not that fun actually but the boss very good he teach me how to tal to customer and take order ,butt some of the workmate very arrogant,i also very nervous

항상 새로운 직원들

직원이 부족한 경우가 많아서 시간적인 여유가 부족한편임 하지만 빠르게 일을 배울수 있어 어려움은 없습니다.

Good place for 1st job

- Relax working condition - Received a lot of knowledge regarding F&B industry - Fast paced working environment - Most hardest part of the job: has to work during weekends.

Fun and interactive environment

As it is a F&B restaurant, there is a lot of interaction that takes place when working because the priority and focus is on the customers. The management is generally alright but it could be better. I enjoyed being able to interact with customers, learn new skills and build my confidence through working there.

Pros

Free staff meal

Cons

Starting pay is quite low

A really good training ground for young cooks.

Very good place for training especially for young cooks who seeks experience. Only that the working hours is brutal which is quite normal in most kitchen.

Pros

Free Staff Meal

Cons

Long working hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fish & Co. Restaurant?

Fun & productive

We were like family here. We treat each other as a family member, no competition & politics between co workers. We enjoy working even at the most tiring days.

Pros

Balanced life

work for the future

work here can learn a lot of new things ,and it also help people to grow up

It's a great restaurant.

Good managers, I learned here their company is a more powerful procurement system. And their central kitchen. The working atmosphere is very good, my first sous chef work experience in this restaurant, let me very happy and very happy to work for a year.

Learning more about food was more fun

Learning to do any job in any positionin the kitchen and howvto use the till .I loved the manangment they were fair and sympathetic if need My kitchen skill improved very much even at home

Pros

We get rewards for employee of the month

Cons

Good hours

Fun and interactive working place

Everyday is a learning day as you need to learn different type of deployments. It depends on how fast you learn to catch the way each deployment works. In the beginning the manager will assign you as a busser where you will clean the tables. After you adapt to the environment and learn the table number you will learn to be station master where you have a specific section that you have to manage and always be ready for your customers follow up you will then learn how to manage food runner or bar runner which is where you will have to send out the foods and drinks to customers following up to their receipt orders that i where you interact with the back of house workers mostly. They will also teach you how to take care of the greeter where you will have to bring in customers and let the sitted down at their table and start introducing the menu and promotion items. If you are well off and can handle this type of deployment and can hold the crowd pressure you can also learn to manage the bar where you are in charge of the drinks and desserts.

Pros

Good teamwork and there will always give and takes between the workers and managers

Cons

Long hours of standing and walking at fast speed during busy crowd.

Fun workplace

Fun and great working place.As i werk at the kithen i started first as a fryer and then made it to an assistant chef.Its a hectic workplace but with great people its interestingly fun.

Pros

Free food

Sufficient training provided

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Pros

great experience

My job

Working in F&B side is very happy because we must learn everything about people, especially our customer. The manager are strictly those are because they want us to be a good one in human and get good result in the future, they want us to be a manager in later on.

Pros

Free two meal, working insurance, Bonus etc..

Fun Workplace, Excellent Teamwork

We are a casual, full service, family chain restaurant serving fresh seafood in a pan. Our unique dining experience drew inspiration from the simple practices of the fishermen in the Mediterranean Sea. There, fishermen cooked freshly caught seafood on board their boats and ate the seafood off the pan to ease their hunger pangs out in the sea. All our seafood are prepared in a simple and straightforward manner to preserve the natural taste of the seafood. We use only the freshest seafood, as well as natural and wholesome ingredients like trans-fat free oil, herbs, olive oil and various spices from around the world to ensure that YOU always get to enjoy great tasting and healthy meals in generous portions. Together with our rustic chic, nautical ambience, and friendly and knowledgeable crew, YOU know that YOUR dining experience is in great hands! So swim on down to your nearest Fish & Co. restaurant to enjoy this unique dining experience. Like we always say in Fish & Co., “One bite and you’re hooked!”.

Pros

Meal provided

Fun work place. Learned a lot

Best place to work. I learned a lot in this company and met a lot of enthusiastic, creative, dynamic, awesome people who help me achived my goals.......

Big group of companies

Being a big group of companies still lack of people development program for the staff. Check and balance system is not that accurate as audit is not carried out in a frequent manner to ensure that system is in place and executed properly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish & Co. Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fish & Co. Restaurant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?