FIRST MEDICAL CENTER LLC logo

FIRST MEDICAL CENTER LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates15 reviews

productive work

good learning place, cooperative and flexible co workers, management good but l delay salary until they close the clinic. Good customer services.

Pros

eight hours duty

Cons

no overtime pay

Productive, nice and good staff, good place to work and learn.

My first job in UAE I'm happy. I work as a receptionist since two weeks. Very helpful management and staff. Clean place . It's a nice place to work in.

Jobs at FIRST MEDICAL CENTER LLC

See more jobs

My first job in Dubai

I’m working in First medical center since June 2023, it was my first job in Dubai, through this period I’ve learned a lot and Still everyday learning new things which helps me to improve my language, soft skills and communication skills as well. All the stuff are friendly and kind which makes the workplace so motivating to work actually I will never regret joining this company

A great place to work

A great place to work .The clinic foundation is of strong leadership, open communication, continuous learning experience ,work-life balance, recognition and rewards, diversity and inclusion, and employee wellness.

مكان عمل به الكثير من الضغوط لايوجد اداره جيده وهناك طبيبه جلديه تسب الممرضات ولايوجد اي عدل هناك هناك شخص يعمل عدد حالات اكثر من شخص تاني

بيئه عمل غير جيده وهناك طبيبه جلديه تسب الممرضات وتفلت من فعلتها دون عقاب من الاداره الاداره تصر ع وضع شرط جزائي ف العقد ب ٢٠٠٠٠ درهم اذا أنهيت عقدك قب السنتين اذا عملت غلطه واحده الفريق كله يتحدث عن غلطتك ولا يوجد تعاون ولا تفاهم الاداره كتير ضعيفه

Pros

لا يوجد

Cons

الكثير من السلبيات

FIRST MEDICAL CENTER LLC insights

What people like

• Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Areas for improvement

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Worst

This clinic has the worst management and no respect for their employee. They just see you as a machine who needs to keep on working. Salary is not good as well.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Stressful and worst management

Unprofessional management, no work life balance, unfair treatment of employees

Unstable company especially management policies that are changing as always, overtime will not be paid unless you ask , no holidays, promissed incentives not given, forced to worked beyond your normal hours , break will not be given fully, no fix off and schedule .

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

Long hours, unpaid overtime, incentives not given

Not recommended

No system, low wages, stressful, management are abusive and unprofessional. Contracts are legally complicated to get leverage over you when want to quit. You ll be assigned jobs outside your job description

Pros

If you donot have other option and need to pay rent

Cons

Bad experience, will not let you grow professionally

relaxed workplace

things are not too stressful or fast paced but work is very organized and done carefully to ensure that work is running smoothly for everyone involved.

Productive and fun place

less patient, i learned how to do reception stuff. The management was amazing with filipino co workers mostly. the job is just simple and not hard. I had nice teamwork with the Filipino colleagues that's why i really enjoyed the job.

Pros

good salary

rere

i worked as receptionist and telephone operator from 10/ 11 /2013 till present that mean I had almost 2 years experience in the First Medical Center .

Pros

transportion

Cons

full time

productive work place

Was worked as a senior Lab Technologist/Phlebotomist. Had experienced with ISO standardization works. Overall was a good experience in First medical center

Good working environment adding to my overall experience.

work is good except the management

The workplace is good except the management. We ar able to adjust ourselves to different positions in the company which is vacant as of the moment due to lack of manpower.

Pros

with accomodation

Cons

no over time payment

friendly atmosphere to work with co-workers.

during this job i learned how to bear pressure while working and giving hundred percent to my job that satisfies myself.

Pros

bus allowance, innsurance, accomodation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIRST MEDICAL CENTER LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?