Fintrek Marketing

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Incredible Place to Work

Fintrek marketing is an incredible place to work. The culture they work so hard to grow and maintain is unparalleled and management trusts each person to do their job so work/life balance is incredible.

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,Thank you for your valuable kind words. We are thriving today because of employees like you.

Worse Company Ever I Worked With

Dear friends please do not accept any job offers from this company as I had a real career destroying experience with them. Believing and joining with them was a biggggest mistake I made in life. Hired me as a coordinator and made me to work like a delivery man. Please please do not go there and they do not entrust any value and the owner itself a culprit.

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,None of our coordinator till date has done any work related to delivery. We have exclusive drivers and bikers assigned for this task. Please give authentic feedback with valid points so we can take the necessary steps to enhance our employees experience.

Worst company ever i worked in my Life

Working with fintrek marketing very bad experience for me in my life ,too much pressure late night works,Team leaders are not supporting,Sales manager dont know how to maintian team overall bad experience working with them,eveytime people are resinging from the company,company dont have old peoples everytime we will see new employes,If anybody went for interview got selected please dont join it will be headache for you in your life..

Pros

Cons

Long hours working too much pressure

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,Please do not share misleading or false information on a public platform. We have many vintage staff and leaving companies is part of career progression of any candidate. Any sales profession has pressure and it is not related with the company but with the nature of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fintrek Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fintrek Marketing Reviews by Location