Fintrek Marketing

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Incredible Place to Work

Fintrek marketing is an incredible place to work. The culture they work so hard to grow and maintain is unparalleled and management trusts each person to do their job so work/life balance is incredible.

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,Thank you for your valuable kind words. We are thriving today because of employees like you.

Worse Company Ever I Worked With

Dear friends please do not accept any job offers from this company as I had a real career destroying experience with them. Believing and joining with them was a biggggest mistake I made in life. Hired me as a coordinator and made me to work like a delivery man. Please please do not go there and they do not entrust any value and the owner itself a culprit.

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,None of our coordinator till date has done any work related to delivery. We have exclusive drivers and bikers assigned for this task. Please give authentic feedback with valid points so we can take the necessary steps to enhance our employees experience.

very bad

chutiya company very bad managment only abusing third class language no motivation only time waste career will spoil dont get in this well too hard to come out..

October 10, 2021
Dear Concerned,Please refrain from using abusive language, it only reflects your own professionalism. Anonymity does not gives exclusivity to being abusive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fintrek Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fintrek Marketing Reviews by Location